Loose Change: 9-11 Conspiracy Movie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
big plane goes through small window. men on moon with no stars in the background...footprints on the moon lol believe what u like i spose...

oh so now the plane went through just a window  :rolleyes: ....

again if you get off on conspiracy theories god bless you, but don't be expected to be taken seriously

big plane goes through small window. men on moon with no stars in the background...footprints on the moon lol believe what u like i spose...

oh so now the plane went through just a window  :rolleyes: ....

again if you get off on conspiracy theories god bless you, but don't be expected to be taken seriously

Seriously you need to chill man, why are you getting so easily defensive? It's not like we are anti-american. We are just discussing the whole issue and questioning certain things, if we didnt we all would be drones.

Cape Town getting an Olympics . . .I guess there are a lot of things that might seem totally outside the realm of reality

again I could careless what you chose/chose not to believe....we saw what happened that day and that alone speaks more than anything else....

if you get off on these things go for it...no one's stopping you

I can hardly wait until the sequel "Whole Dollar" comes out...that will really juice things up as the USA is linked to orchestrating the London and Madrid bombings, hiring actors to play the Taliban members in Afghanistan, princess diana's death, and many others....

as I said what will they think of next!

Cape Town getting an Olympics . . .I guess there are a lot of things that might seem totally outside the realm of reality

hahahaha I was thinking the same exact thing...

but then again LA I am sure you are aware that the USA was also responsible for AIDS in Africa....another great conspiracy

again I could careless what you chose/chose not to believe....we saw what happened that day and that alone speaks more than anything else....

I can hardly wait until the sequel "Whole Dollar" comes out...that will really juice things up as the USA is linked to orchestrating the London and Madrid bombings, hiring actors to play the Taliban members in Afghanistan, princess diana's death, and many others....

We are not talking about that. Your switching things around here.

Yeah we all saw what happened. But just like Faster stated, images can be altered and the American government is very powerful in those regards. They will never let out information that they don't want the ordinary American citizen to know. And your just being gullable to believe everything that's being spoon feed to you. Do you honestly truly believe everything they tell you is accurate?

Yeah we all saw what happened. But just like Faster stated, images can be altered and the American government is very powerful in those regards. They will never let out information that they don't want the ordinary American citizen to know. And your just being gullable to believe everything that's being spoon feed to you. Do you honestly truly believe everything they tell you is accurate?

well considering I saw first hand two planes smash into the World Trade Center I don't think the government had a way of aletering that...but then again maybe they slipped everyone around me some LSD....yet another conspiracy theory!

Yes, I was aware of that.  Ronald Regan started the whole AIDS epidemic btw.  He was hoping to corner the South African diamond market so that Nancy wouldn't have to pay so much for her necklaces, so he arranged with top government scientists to come up with a disease that he hoped would wipe Africa out.

At least that is the conspiracy theory  :rolleyes:

well considering I saw first hand two planes smash into the World Trade Center I don't think the government had a way of aletering that...but then again maybe they slipped everyone around me some LSD....yet another conspiracy theory!

Did I mention anything at all about the World Trade Center attacks not really happening or caused by planes? No I didn't. Stop acting like a child by making such stupid sarcastic remarks. This is about what happened on 9-11, not anything else that your bring up.

Did I mention anything at all about the World Trade Center attacks not really happening or caused by planes? No I didn't. Stop acting like a child by making such stupid sarcastic remarks. This is about what happened on 9-11, not anything else that your bring up.

well your little loose brains buddy's are trying to also insinuate that EVERYTHING was made up....it wouldn't make much sense now for the USA government to bomb the Pentagon but not have anything to do with the WTC....what kind of conspiracy would that be now!

I bet the next USA conspiracy will be at the 2016 SOG!....we all better watch out

How old are you?

I don't know my "so called" parents never told me because I am also an example of a conspiracy  :laughlong:

Yeah, the word about you is your a troll. What do you have to say about conspiracy?

How old are you?

I don't know my "so called" parents never told me because I am also an example of a conspiracy  :laughlong:

Yeah, the word about you is your a troll. What do you have to say about conspiracy?

hahahaha unfortunately I am not a troll (you are the only one to ever have said that).....but you certainly are beginning to appear as one.....but you are a troll with the answer to life!   :PI am done for now...I am going to go CONSPIRE against you now

How old are you?

hahahaha unfortunately I am not a troll.....but you certainly are beginning to appear as one.....but you are a troll with the answer to life!   :P

Yeah think what you want. Just by having an open discussion about this struck some sensitive nerve in you. I'm not telling you what to think, discussion forums are for people to discuss their views on whatever, if you disagree then you have to back up your argument with solid evidence which you do not. And I have no clue why you would think I supposively think of myself as have the answer to life. Honestly dude, you need to pull that stick out of your ass and relax. A troll? Far from it, I'm not the one stirring sh1t, I created a discussion that obviously is too much for you to properly particpate in.

I hold little stock in conspiracy theories, because I hold more stock into fringe psedu-intellectuals that want to make a name for themselves by going against what is the common belief. I think conspiracy theories are idiotic in general. But do I believe that the US government is withholding information about Sept. 11, hell yeah. It would be illogical for them not to primarily for security reasons.

SOW - I know NYC and what happened on Sept. 11 has more meaning to you then most because of your location and your connections to the city. But you are getting a bit too defensive and personal about this. In life you are going to find that there are a lot of people that belief and accept strange things that to a normal person would dismisse in an instant, I live with a JW, I know this better than most. Don't let peopls opinions and goating and quarks get under your skin, you will be a better person for it. (I know strange that I am giving you advise)

He shouldn't take it so personally. The theories can also be complete bullsh1t, but isn't it better to discuss such things than just being quiet about them and just accepting things as they are presented to you? If the government tells you this is how something is supposed to be and nothing else matters, will you just settle for that and not think and discuss what's really behind things.

discuss them all you want....but don't have a hissy fit when people like myself fight back....

I wonder how much information Canada withholds about those poor seals.... :hmm:

And a bit defensive too. Hmmm, I'm sure Canada witholds a lot of information as well. All governments do, especially the American government.

that was not necessary...

Some things at the Pentagon simply don't make sense.  I'm not being anti-American or anything (nor do I believe it is a conspiracy) but I'm simply curious because the columns on each side of the hole DO NOT seem to be seriously damaged.  Notice no damage to the area above the hole where the tail section should have hit. What happened to this tail section? It should have sheared off and fell to the ground at this point.  And surely, the hole could not have been that small and where is the damage the wings did to the building?

facade-intactesma.jpg

I'm not trying to be praise Canada or anything like that but Canadians in general seem to ask many questions, are not gullible.  We constantly question our governments actions, and in no way do we see this as being unpatriotic....in fact, we see it as patriotic that we question our government.  It's the same for the media as well - we tend to rely on many sources than just trusting on one source.  This is at least how I feel.

conspiracy or not, a huge plane generally cant fit through small windows..not in the USA not in siberia nor in taipei...its up to the individual to decide...it doesn't have to be a conspiracy theory..americans shud also not believe everything they generally get fed by their goverment...

Archived