Good start! I love how they had the curling as a countdown and the ramp as a ski jump. Nice to see the lead up to Beijing 2022 by the previous host cities. It's cute how they got Shuey Ron Ron to appear at the Parade of Nations. It was sad seeing the Ukrainians march out.

• Like 2

The music is nice, not as pageantry as the Olympics but great to see them use that than the symphonies. 

1 minute ago, Palette86 said:

Majestic music but boring.

At least it sounds more Chinese to me, is this original music btw? Felt like a massive contrast compared to Oly's European classics

Also, what order are they going by? We had Belgium march out first then Japan when it should've been Turkey first then what they had at the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics. 

Just now, JMarkSnow2012 said:

Was it? Or was it a good fit with the spirit of endurance exemplified by President Zelenskyy?

It was wonderful seeing them but with what they had to endure over the recent weeks was sad. I admire the Ukrainians for being resilient. 

• Like 1