Milan Cortina 2026 Ceremonies

46 minutes ago, fusilli said:

iconic-footbal stadium and so old fashioned.. they better revamp it properly for such an occasion. 

It will be it's last spectacle, I believe that such a cathedral must get revamped and by no means demolished, but if it is doomed to be demolished then what's the value in revamping it?

• 2 months later...
On 7/9/2022 at 9:39 PM, baron-pierreIV said:

What's so odd about San Siro even being up at all in Milano is that in the 2nd city in the world with the most fashionable catwalks, such an UGLY structure w/ so-called ramps, even exists!  What a paradox.  

I've just been in Milano this week - not such a paradox as its probably the ugliest European city I've ever been to. Beyond the Duomo Piazza and Galleria its really quite grim and grey.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Australian Kiwi said:

I've just been in Milano this week - not such a paradox as its probably the ugliest European city I've ever been to. Beyond the Duomo Piazza and Galleria its really quite grim and grey.

Well i never to Italy or other countries. I've only been in country outside of USA which is Mexico.

On 10/11/2022 at 12:23 AM, Australian Kiwi said:

That's why Milano is never included in the Golden Trio of Italian tours: Roma, Firenze and Venezia.  And one really cannot avoid Milano if you want to go to Lake Como as that is nearest major transit point.  

On 10/11/2022 at 9:23 AM, Australian Kiwi said:

I mean, Milano is mostly known for being the industrial capital of Italy. So its much more modern than other places like Firenze or Torino. However at least you got Cortina to compensate for it.

On 10/16/2022 at 4:42 PM, baron-pierreIV said:

One of Milano's most (in)famous moments in history. 

5 hours ago, baron-pierreIV said:

/\/\ Although they were already dead before they were strung up . . . 

Please remove sick and disgusting attention seeking  post.

Gamesbids.com is no place for highly offensive images of dead bodies such as this one you have just posted.

Please remove it immediately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, baron-pierreIV said:

Suck it up, moron.  That's history.  There ARE WORSe graphics.  

You are the only moron posting a highly offensive image of hanging dead bodies.

Your disgusting highly offensive photo has no place in a thread about the Ceremonies of the 2026 Winter Games.

God knows how you got to have a premium membership on Gamesbids.com with your selfish disgusting post of dead bodies.