I’m Bringing Sexy Back - Hot Bods of 2022

Well, I thought about it before, but figured the boards just ain’t what they used to be. But, considering inquiries, maybe it’s better late than never:

10 hours ago, munichfan said:

Congrats over the channel. I've only seen the last three ends, but it must have been a wild shoot-out judging by how many scoreless ends there were. Btw, it's a shame there's no Hot Bods thread for these games - one of those Scots is right up my alley.

Edited by Sir Rols

• Sir Rols changed the title to I’m Bringing Sexy Back - Hot Bods of 2022
8 hours ago, Sir Rols said:

Are these who you meant, @Faster, @munichfan

Grant Hardie, there you go. :D

6 hours ago, FYI said:

Lmfao, that’s the guy that Munichfan said like he just arrived to Beijing straight from a Trump rally. :lol:

Nah, nah, nah. To be fair, I never called names. I could've meant anyone. :lol:

KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! KEVIN AYMOZ! 

2 minutes ago, Sir Rols said:

51890022236_1b834f6805_c.jpg

France 

yes I know. I was just being a little cheeky, since his name was only mentioned like 50 times lol. 

And speaking of cheeks, I saw his performance, & he does have a cute little back side. Perfect for spanking. Even though he’s not “German”, since I recently heard they like that sorta of thing. :lol:

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, FYI said:

yes I know. I was just being a little cheeky, since his name was only mentioned like 50 times lol. 

And speaking of cheeks, I saw his performance, & he does have a cute little back side. Perfect for spanking. Even though he’s not “German”, since I recently heard they like that sorta of thing. :lol:

we're dating.

• Thanks 1

Amoz literally looks like the Bro Science guy on YouTube (Dom Mazzetti).

Well, I feel like a straight male in the middle of a Navy Officer Intelligence School (no judgement whatsoever, Ive been indoctrinated since 2006), but for shoutouts for the females, I gotta say Antoinette De Jong and Julia Leerdam are doing it for me (team Netherlands reppin hard) .  Sarah Nurse for Canadian hockey is also fantastic on the eyes.  Saying "yes" to Eileen Gu would make me feel like such a dirty old man.  As the saying goes,  "thats someone's daughter".