Gamesbids’ Paris 2024 Summer Olympics Opening Ceremony Live Chat

9 minutes ago, AustralianFan said:

This is why Gamesbids Forums needs an “Posting and Commenting Policy”  or a “Blog Commenting Polcy” as a guide and standard that moderators must also follow as well as members.

I suggest you take it to the DMs if you have an issue with someone. Arguing here isn't going to get you anywhere and you're clogging up the board. Rols has done nothing wrong and you continue to go on about nothing. It's frustrating for those who want to discuss the topics at hand. Please take the time to self reflect.

16 minutes ago, Anthony said:

I suggest you take it to the DMs if you have an issue with someone. Arguing here isn't going to get you anywhere and you're clogging up the board. Rols has done nothing wrong and you continue to go on about nothing. It's frustrating for those who want to discuss the topics at hand. Please take the time to self reflect.

That has already been done.

18 minutes ago, Anthony said:

1 minute ago, AustralianFan said:

That has already been done.

I responded to Rols to this thread and Rols post.  Check the thread.

2 hours ago, AustralianFan said:

Just defending the members on which Rols has attacked. Terrible behaviour by him as a moderator.

Ok. Deep breathe. Calm.

Terrible behaviour by a member.

I suggest you look in a mirror. And quit your tantrums.

it’s all rather petty considering the crisis we all find ourselves in now.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Sir Rols said:

For the record, my role of mod extends almost exclusively to rooting out spam postings. I’ve never wanted to take any more activist role so as not to conflict ewith my ability to participate in debates.

Sir Rols - 

This is the old, broken way of doing things.  Under a New Normal you could engage in continuous dialogue with other Premium Members and elevate AustralianFan to preferred status.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...