Istanbul 2036 Round 2 Poll - GamesBids 15th Annual Logo Comp

Istanbul 2036 Olympic Logo Comp Round 2 Poll  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which logo should win the Istanbul 2036 Logo Comp?

I'll warn you, this won't be the last time we dip into Turkey's Eurovision past...

Watch all the way through for possibly the best/worst piece of Eurovision staging there's ever been - and there's competition for that. It's a way of welcoming you to the maritime world, in the form of the Maiden's Tower, aka the thing in the Bosporus:

Istanbul asv2020-02 img53 Maiden's Tower.jpg

We're here because it's exhaustive ballot time - you have selected a shortlist by voting, and here's what you said - the results:

A: 1 B: 4 C: 0 D: 2 E: 3 F: 2 G : 2 H: 0 I: 1 J: 0

Once again, you've split the field exactly in half - you're so considerate <_< It's goodbye to everyone on 0 and 1, all five of you, leaving the top half to stay. It means we lose @Bear @fatixxx @Scotguy II @PikyoK and @Anthony. Thank you to Anthony for his grid help this round, and better luck to all next year.

What that means is it's time for Round 2 - and here are the rules, again slightly different from the shortlist:

• This voting round will be open for (approximately) 48 hours - it will close at 10pm UK time, Saturday 29 January.
  • Voting will now be conducted in rounds until one entry has an absolute majority and is declared the winner.
  • In this and following rounds, the logo with the lowest number of votes will be eliminated at the close of the poll.
  • Vote in the poll for your favourite logo. You have ONE vote, so make it count.
  • Your vote is public and can be seen by all.
  • Entrants MAY vote for their own logo if they wish. For transparency, I will not vote unless required to break a tie.
  • Votes are valid if cast by members of GamesBids as of January 1 2022 with a bona fide posting record.
  • I will rule on the validity of any suspicious or disputed votes, or who constitutes a bona fide voting member. 
  • I will not vote in this, or any subsequent rounds. However, if a tie-breaker vote is needed, I will reserve my right to vote in order to break it. 
  • Be fair and sportsmanlike, this is meant to be fun and the entrants all deserve RESPECT.

That's all there is to say until Saturday, when we'll either have a winner, or be gathering again for round 3. Until then, good luck and may the best logo win! :)