Bad Predictions for France 2022

Uh-oh.  France's own NOSTRADAMUS predicted bad things for his native France this year.  

Nostradamus Predictions for 2022 (yearly-horoscope.org)  (See prediction #3.)  

Will they derail preps for Paris 2024 the way an earthquake in Italy doomed Rome's 1908 hosting of the SOGs then? 

If so, maybe LA can still have 2024?  B)

Edited by baron-pierreIV

I have to emphasize on this........emphatically emphasize on this.   Its 20 freaking 22.  If there is something after Omicron, screw it, we lost.  Live life as usual after that.  There is absolutely no sense in fighting it any further after that.  We have taken this as far is it can go, not just as a society, but as an international community.  Those who are going to vax up are going to vax up, and those who arent, it is what it is.  (this spoken as someone who has gotten his booster).  Enough.  Is.  Enough.  

19 hours ago, iceman530 said:

I have to emphasize on this........emphatically emphasize on this.   Its 20 freaking 22.  If there is something after Omicron, screw it, we lost.  Live life as usual after that.  There is absolutely no sense in fighting it any further after that.  We have taken this as far is it can go, not just as a society, but as an international community.  Those who are going to vax up are going to vax up, and those who arent, it is what it is.  (this spoken as someone who has gotten his booster).  Enough.  Is.  Enough.  

Getting away from Nostradamus for a moment, Pfizer executives are predicting this lasts until 2024 and even after that it is likely to be endemic. In short, I'd say there's a good chance come 2024 that discussions on what constitutes fully vaccinated as well as numbers of spectators. 

Pfizer says pandemic could continue until 2024 (theweek.com)

Here's what's worrisome. The developing word (Africa, Latin America, much of Asia) is light years behind even getting first shots out, and those are the places we are likely to see new variants in the coming years. I have several family members in the health care industry, and what is discussed is the possibility of a variant that combines the easy transmission of delta and omicron with the mortality rate of the SARS outbreak in China at the turn of the century or variants that can evade existing vaccinations entirely and then we are back at square one. 

IMO though, if covid is endemic by 2024, I do think by that point in an effort to have a "normal Olympics" you would see the IOC bend to travel bans on countries that are deemed covid hotspots, and those are likely to come from the regions I mentioned above. 

On 1/15/2022 at 6:00 PM, stryker said:

Getting away from Nostradamus for a moment, Pfizer executives are predicting this lasts until 2024 and even after that it is likely to be endemic. In short, I'd say there's a good chance come 2024 that discussions on what constitutes fully vaccinated as well as numbers of spectators. 

Pfizer says pandemic could continue until 2024 (theweek.com)

Here's what's worrisome. The developing word (Africa, Latin America, much of Asia) is light years behind even getting first shots out, and those are the places we are likely to see new variants in the coming years. I have several family members in the health care industry, and what is discussed is the possibility of a variant that combines the easy transmission of delta and omicron with the mortality rate of the SARS outbreak in China at the turn of the century or variants that can evade existing vaccinations entirely and then we are back at square one. 

IMO though, if covid is endemic by 2024, I do think by that point in an effort to have a "normal Olympics" you would see the IOC bend to travel bans on countries that are deemed covid hotspots, and those are likely to come from the regions I mentioned above. 

If we are still wearing chin diapers voluntarily in 2024 god help us all.  2022 should be the year we formally declare defeat and accept it as being here forever.  Start vaxxing up the third world and get them up to speed, but everyone in the US, Europe, Japan, or Australia who wants to be vaccinated........is.  Give it to the other countries and be done with that effort by the end of the year and just let it be.  Wearing chin diapers for the rest of our lives is absolute lunacy.  

13 hours ago, iceman530 said:

If we are still wearing chin diapers voluntarily in 2024 god help us all.  2022 should be the year we formally declare defeat and accept it as being here forever.  Start vaxxing up the third world and get them up to speed, but everyone in the US, Europe, Japan, or Australia who wants to be vaccinated........is.  Give it to the other countries and be done with that effort by the end of the year and just let it be.  Wearing chin diapers for the rest of our lives is absolute lunacy.  

Easier said than done regarding getting the developing world vaccinated which is why Omicron is spreading like wildfire. Agree about vaccinations in the rest of the world. If we continue to see new variants especially ones that are vaccine resistant then yes I could see travel bans on certain nations in 2024

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2022 at 11:37 AM, baron-pierreIV said:

Uh-oh.  France's own NOSTRADAMUS predicted bad things for his native France this year.  

Will they derail preps for Paris 2024 the way an earthquake in Italy doomed Rome's 1908 hosting of the SOGs then? 

Wait if LA gets 2024 then who would get 2028? Would it still be LA?

2 hours ago, AliciasBlade said:

Wait if LA gets 2024 then who would get 2028? Would it still be LA?

Well for Paris, it was 2024 or none, so going by the logic that for 2028 the bidding proccess was a normal one, in that moment madrid would've prepared a bid, and considering the other bids would've come from russia and istanbul, and probaly doha. in an hypothetic case,  madrid would've won the rights to host 2028 just last year. Guess luck doesn't want madrid to host the games

On 1/14/2022 at 12:37 PM, baron-pierreIV said:

Those predictions are wild! But I also like that at the bottom there's a link to 2023 with the same predictions. 

• 1 year later...
On 1/15/2022 at 8:40 AM, munichfan said:

Baba Wanga predicted a deadly virus from Siberia and an alien attack for 2022. So we probably will not have to worry on a 2024 Olympics, anyway.

To address your comment - after extensively searching through the web - I found only one legit source that is fully dedicated to Baba Vanga - https://www.baba-vanga.com

The blog is quoting well known Bulgarian and World scientists, artists, poets, musicians, politicians, athletes, etc. who had a personal meeting with Baba Vanga back in the 70-ties, 80-ties, and 90-ties. So I'm a lot more inclined to believe information that comes from the source, than something that's just posted online.

Anyways - on the Baba Vanga blog, they wrote the following predictions that actually came true:

•    The beginning of the world war 2 and the consequences
•    The date on which Tsar Boris 3 died (Bulgarian king from 1918-1943)
•    The break-up of Czechoslovakia
•    The riots in Lebanon (1968)
•    The war in Nicaragua (1979)
•    The Cyprus conflict in 1974
•    The election of Indira Gandhi and her short-after death
•    The break-up of the Soviet Union
•    The break-up of Yugoslavia
•    The union of East and West Germany
•    The election victory of Boris Eltzin
•    The nuclear disaster in Chernobyl (Ukraine)
•    The date when Stalin died
•    The USA attacks on September 11th, 2001
•    The 44th USA president will be black
•    The disaster of the Russian “Kursk” submarine
•    The conflicts in Syria
•    The return of Simeon Sakskoburgotsky II in Bulgaria

Here is great quote written by Zheni Kostadinova - she had written some of the most indepth and informative books about the deeds of Baba Vanga.

"It is really very sad that there are so many publications that are citing Baba Vanga’s predictions incorrectly. Everybody is making up his own bizarre predictions, or they would mix her real words with their fictitious stories, and all this is only distorting in a very negative way the real image of our prophetess, as well her phenomenal gifts and wisdom. But this is not uncommon for the great people – their myths are usually outliving the person itself and what he had left on this world.

For over 20 years of research on the live and deeds of Baba Vanga I have never met a single person to tell about any of the above predictions. Where they have taken those from? What are their sources? Always when I speak about a prediction given by Baba Vanga I cite the person that she said it to, and when it was said. Baba Vanga was extremely careful to whom she would share any of her predictions as she knew very well that a lot of people will abuse with it. There were such people spreading misleading information on behalf of the prophetess even when she was alive. Today unfortunately, when Baba Vanga is no longer present in the physical world, she cannot defend herself from absurd statements, that aim to spread fear among people. This is why Baba Vanga refuses to make a lot of global predictions. When she had done that, she had insisted on people to keep it a secret. There are some things that were meant to be kept hidden".

I hope that I shed some light on your questions whether these predictions that you had found on the web are true or not!

Cheers