Prague 2028

OH MY GOD YOU GODDAM LIAR!  STOP JEWING UP ALL THE CITIES!  SLUTFUCK!  I AM TOTALLY ABOUT MAIL ORDER BRIDES, HEROIN AND 10,000 SEAT ATHLETIC STADIUMS - SO DONT YOU DARE TELL ME I STOLE YOUR IDEA!

THAT IS SUCH BLATANT BULLSHIT.

DRUGS ARE MY THING AND SO ARE GAG BIDS. YOU ARE NOT RUINING THIS FOR ME A LA DUBAI WHICH WE WERE ABOUT TO FUCKIN WIN IF YOU DIDNT CHEAT FOR THE WRONG CITY YOU IDIOT.

IT WASN'T EVEN YOUR IDEA. YOU ALL STOLE IT FROM ME, I INVENTED PRAGUE AS I SAID EASTERN EUROPE WAS SO URGENT NOW. MAIL ORDER BRIDES! STALIN! YOU THEIFS GIVE ME MY CITY BACK!!!

oi slu! bags.. hands off my city. You know i claimed it first.

IT WASN'T EVEN YOUR IDEA. YOU ALL STOLE IT FROM ME, I INVENTED PRAGUE AS I SAID EASTERN EUROPE WAS SO URGENT NOW. MAIL ORDER BRIDES! STALIN! YOU THEIFS GIVE ME MY CITY BACK!!!

oi slu! bags.. hands off my city. You know i claimed it first.

no you showed up an hour late to the convo. go home. back to the aborigine brush country or wherever you go 11 months out of the year.

OMG!

YOU TOTALLY DID DUMMY NEW GB MEMBERS AND VOTED DUBAI!  STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKINNG OLSEN TWIN AND FESS UP TO YOUR BEHAVIOUR!  YOU ARE THE WORST LITTLE SNITCH I KNOW!  I CAME UP WITH PRAGUE - YOU OFFERED "SOMEWHERE BETWEEN GERMANY AND MOSCOW".  faaaark!

NUH UH. PRAGUE WAS SO MINE. YOU WANTED MIAMI LIKE ANYONE CARES ABOUT GOLDEN OLDIES FLORIDA.

RELINQUISH YOUR CLAIMS TO MY BID PRONTO

OMG!

YOU TOTALLY DID DUMMY NEW GB MEMBERS AND VOTED DUBAI!  STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKINNG OLSEN TWIN AND FESS UP TO YOUR BEHAVIOUR!  YOU ARE THE WORST LITTLE SNITCH I KNOW!  I CAME UP WITH PRAGUE - YOU OFFERED "SOMEWHERE BETWEEN GERMANY AND MOSCOW".  faaaark!

THERE YOU GO AGAIN, TRYING TO TAKE ALL THE CREDIT. IT WAS MY IDEA, YOU OCNTRIBUTED ####, IVE EVEN THOUGHT UP A LOGO AND SLOGAN SO DONT TRY TO COPY THEM EITHER!.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.. DUBAI, ULAN BATOR.. FUING TOOL!

IT IS MY BID. WE CANT TRUST YOU BASED ON YOUR PATHETIC BID RECORD.

OMG!

i wanted you to cheat for CHRISTCHURCH so they'd get DQ'd. it got me kicked out of the gboc!! the trauma still haunts me.

and that screenshot don't not no matter. i had the full claim on msn hourz ago.

OMG!

i wanted you to cheat for CHRISTCHURCH so they'd get DQ'd. it got me kicked out of the gboc!! the trauma still haunts me.

and that screenshot don't not no matter. i had the full claim on msn hourz ago.

You've got to be kidding me! You stupid hore. Ive been planning this for months. Just ask Mo. Ive talked about it long before Torino... You just being geo sluts becuase im trying to claim your city which you just slected this afternoon.

Dont worry, ive got the MSN convo's.

UM ACTUALLY DIPSHIT - I PROPSED PRAGUE - EXHIBIT A -

Aaron says:

yer, we must do that sometime... something like the Southern Co-Op thing you threw together. Me and stephen were trying to determine the worlds coolest cityyesterday

fagbitch says:

it's miami btw

troy says:

I dunno - isnt Prague like a buzz town right now?

Aaron says:

i dunno, any post cold war affected cities give me an tingle downstairs

Aaron says:

damn you!

fagbitch says:

hm post cold war bid cities. moscow

fagbitch says:

auchwitz

troy says:

And Prague is spelt like vague - but doesnt rhyme - thats gold!  Theres the official motto!  'Prague - spelt like vague but pronounced differently!

Aaron says:

anything eastern europe.. from germany to Moscow

UM ACTUALLY DIPSHIT - I PROPSED PRAGUE - EXHIBIT A -

Aaron says:

yer, we must do that sometime... something like the Southern Co-Op thing you threw together. Me and stephen were trying to determine the worlds coolest cityyesterday

fagbitch says:

it's miami btw

troy says:

I dunno - isnt Prague like a buzz town right now?

Aaron says:

i dunno, any post cold war affected cities give me an tingle downstairs

Aaron says:

damn you!

fagbitch says:

hm post cold war bid cities. moscow

fagbitch says:

auchwitz

troy says:

And Prague is spelt like vague - but doesnt rhyme - thats gold!  Theres the official motto!  'Prague - spelt like vague but pronounced differently!

Aaron says:

anything eastern europe.. from germany to Moscow

Yawn.. nice editing. just like that time you edited a convo of me... so that it looked like i was cracking all homosexual jokes....Nice try.. i wanna see some real evidence before i even consider letting you take control of MY Czech capital.

THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO? FAGBITCH VERY WELL COULD REFER TO ANY OF US THREE AS GETTING IN MY PANTS HAS BEEN A DREAM GOAL OF YOURS SINCE DAY ONE. AND MY MSN IS - Fashion is more art than art is-

AND IVE BEEN YAWNING AT YOU ALL NIGHT. THE BEST THING YOU'VE HAD IN A WEEK HAS BEEN A FUCKIN DUCK - AND THAT WAS AARON'S IDEA

THAT IS IT!  YOU ARE BOTH OUT OF THE FASHION CLUB!  KROW - STOP BIENG A DOUCHE, AND AARON, - GO BACK TO THE ####### BUSH OUTBACK YOU HAIRY PALMED TWAT KICKER!  GOD I HATE YOU ALL RIGHT NOW!

Go cry you pathetic hore.

Archived