Sofia 2014 LOGO!

puxapiti

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's kinda a boring logo don't you think? It's only a mountain....

When Salzburg 2010 bid logo used a mountain as their main image, they did something creative to it by making it look like a musical note....

I wish they did something like that with Sofia 2014...

Boring?!?!?!? Well yeah, when you compare it with the "colorfull" logo of Pyong Chang it can be said so! But you say "it`s only a mountain"! Winter games man, remember? It`s the same as to say that the greek kotinos for Athens 2004 was boring. You guys are so blinded by the wish to win, that you start to sound ridiculous!

It's kinda a boring logo don't you think? It's only a mountain....

When Salzburg 2010 bid logo used a mountain as their main image, they did something creative to it by making it look like a musical note....

I wish they did something like that with Sofia 2014...

Boring?!?!?!? Well yeah, when you compare it with the "colorfull" logo of Pyong Chang it can be said so! But you say "it`s only a mountain"! Winter games man, remember? It`s the same as to say that the greek kotinos for Athens 2004 was boring. You guys are so blinded by the wish to win, that you start to sound ridiculous!

:rock:  :rock:  :rock:  :rock:

It is very boring to me...nothing that really pops.

It's nice, waaaay better than Jaca's logo for the 2010 bid. And yes, it looks very similar to Movistar ¬¬

:D  :D  :D

Why do you hate Telefónica-Movistar?? :D  :oops:

I don't think it looks like this movistar logo you are reffering too - it's not the same design

And it's not that this is the only mobile provider in the world - I have never heard it in my entire life!

So, I don't think this could be an argument whetehr yoy like the logo or not

I don't think it looks like this movistar logo you are reffering too - it's not the same design

And it's not that this is the only mobile provider in the world - I have never heard it in my entire life!

Telefónica is one of the most famous companies: it operates in Spain and all South America... :rolleyes:

Telefónica is one of the most famous companies: it operates in Spain and all South America... :rolleyes:

In other words, Telefonica is basically the largest telecom company in the Spanish speaking word. Still, the logo is so "M" looking that could be a rip off of anything that has a letter M (such as McDonald's golden arches).

In other words, Telefonica is basically the largest telecom company in the Spanish speaking word.

Exactly. This is what I am trying to say :;):  :)

sorry~i don't like it.there are quite a lot of logos look similar as that.I could not imagine this is Sofia when I saw this logo.

Yeah, the more I see the logo the more I hate it, it's horrible! :ooh:

sorry~i don't like it.there are quite a lot of logos look similar as that.I could not imagine this is Sofia when I saw this logo.

Wait a minute, isn't this Torino 2006 font, but with the words "Moscow 2016"???

Calm down boy, nobody pushes you to look at the logo, which again, is NOT the official logo, it's just something what a bulgarian magazine invented. So, stop waisting your time discussing stupid topics.

Calm down boy, nobody pushes you to look at the logo, which again, is NOT the official logo, it's just something what a bulgarian magazine invented. So, stop waisting your time discussing stupid topics.

Totally aggree, so please stop your attack towards this logo

I still think the slogan should be....

"Picture it! Sofia. 2014."

EG3.jpg

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Picture it! Sicily! 1928! Palermo is considering a bid for the 1932 Summer Olympics! Its main slogan? "Somethin' bad gonna happen in Berlin in around 10 years! Stick with Palermo!"

Dorothy: "MA!"

Archived