Sofia 2014 LOGO!

puxapiti

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't like it!- like puxapiti has said: it remembers me the Movistar logo... :oo: Movistar is property of Teléfonica (the Spanish company that controls half of the phones in Latin America and Spain)

hmmmm....I mean I really like the concept of the use of the mountain (which I hope an officialy WOG hsot uses someday instead of a snow flake or some rock sculpture).....but this logo is ok....it does look much better with the Olympic rings...but I think it will serve it's purpose and don't think it is necessarily bad....I mean just look at the 2012 logos (especially Paris)..... :P

It's kinda a boring logo don't you think? It's only a mountain....

When Salzburg 2010 bid logo used a mountain as their main image, they did something creative to it by making it look like a musical note....

I wish they did something like that with Sofia 2014...

Its not a joke its my opinion - I didn`t like the Logo of Madrid. For me, the flame was stolen from the Manchester 2000 Bid Logo. Moscows Logo - together with the rings looked good, and they had a clear use of heir coporate identity - throughout the Bid Book and all the Bid stuff.

Madrid could have done better - but I dont think this discussion fits here....

Moscow`s Logo was ok - more stylish than the boring Madrid Logo!  ???

What kind of joke is that?

Exactly, what kind of joke is that? Madrid logo was the second best logo after NY's logo..... :sleepy: And Moscos and Paris shares the last place... :rolleyes:

Archived