Brisbane 2032 Round 1 Vote - 14th Annual GamesBids Logo Comp

14th Annual GamesBids Olympic Logo Comp - Brisbane 2032 Round 1  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which Logo Should Win the 14th Annual GamesBids Olympic Logo Comp?

Computer picked a great time to quit...anyway:

------------------------------------------------------------------

What's that Skippy?

What do you mean nobody's fallen down a well?! What are you saying then?

We've got to find a logo? For the Brisbane Olympics? When? 2032...fair enough, how many to choose from?

5?! Well, only one way to solve this one...

In the words of Sydney 2000, G'Day to the world! Welcome to the GOLD COAST!

File:Gold Coast skyline.jpg

Don't panic, Peter Beattie has been safely stowed away in a VW camper, no risk of him infiltrating this ceremony, & an unexpected benefit of the closed border is that the Lord Mayor of Birmingham is nowhere to be seen. We are in Queensland - beautiful one day, cyclones the next, to determine our summer champion for this 14th logo comp. 5 in the running, only 1 can do the winning - here are the rules:

This voting round will be open for (approximately) 48 hours - it will close at 10pm UK time, Wednesday January 20.

Voting will now be conducted in rounds until one entry has an absolute majority and is declared the winner. 

In this and following rounds, the logo with the lowest number of votes will be eliminated at the close of the poll. All logos that get 0 votes will be eliminated, even if there are multiple.

Vote in the poll for your favourite logo. You have ONE vote, so make it count.

Your vote is public and can be seen by all.

Entrants MAY NOT vote for their own logo. For transparency, I will not vote unless required to break a tie.

Votes are valid if cast by members of GamesBids as of January 1 2021 with a bona fide posting record.

I will rule on the validity of any suspicious or disputed votes, or who constitutes a bona fide voting member. 

I will not vote in this, or any subsequent rounds. However, if a tie-breaker vote is needed, I will reserve my right to vote in order to break it. 

Be fair and sportsmanlike, this is meant to be fun and the entrants all deserve RESPECT.

That's it, time to vote! Unless you're as impatient here as you were in Milan & give us an immediate winner, we will resume with Round 2 down in Melbourne on Wednesday. Thank you to all entrants - good luck and may the best logo win! 

• Like 2