14th GamesBids logo comp - Milano 2026 Round 1 Poll

14th Annual GamesBids Logo Comp - Milano-Cortina 2026 Round 1 Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Logo should win the Milano-Cortina 2026 GamesBids logo comp?

Everyone, we've got a problem.

...?

We've got 7 logos here, but only one can represent Milano Cortina 2026! How will we choose?

...Hold on a minute lads, I've got a great idea...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SfWR0PeEnTM

Yes, Buonasera Gamesbids, and welcome to TORINO!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9d/Turin_at_sunset.jpg

We are in Italy's last Citta Olimpica to begin our very own Italian Job - picking the best logo for the country's third Winter Olympic Games. We have 7 candidates, but of course only one can actually be the champion - here's how we'll decide, the rules:

This voting round will be open for (approximately) 48 hours - it will close at 10pm UK time, Wednesday January 14.

Voting will now be conducted in rounds until one entry has an absolute majority and is declared the winner. 

In this and following rounds, the logo with the lowest number of votes will be eliminated at the close of the poll. All logos that get 0 votes will be eliminated, even if there are multiple.

Vote in the poll for your favourite logo. You have ONE vote, so make it count.

Your vote is public and can be seen by all.

Entrants MAY vote for their own logo if they wish. For transparency, I will not vote unless required to break a tie.

Votes are valid if cast by members of GamesBids as of January 1 2021 with a bona fide posting record.

I will rule on the validity of any suspicious or disputed votes, or who constitutes a bona fide voting member. 

I will not vote in this, or any subsequent rounds. However, if a tie-breaker vote is needed, I will reserve my right to vote in order to break it. 

Be fair and sportsmanlike, this is meant to be fun and the entrants all deserve RESPECT.

That's it, time to vote! Unless we get a winner in this round, we will resume with Round 2 in Cortina on Wednesday. Thank you to all entrants - good luck and may the best logo win! 

Ok after some consultation (it doesn't affect our only voter so far) I think it probably would be best if at least initially, we do not allow voting for your own logo. Simply because we haven't got much traffic on the board, there's not the size of pool of non-participant voters that we may have had in previous years. If we do get a pool in this round, I might allow voting for yourself in future rounds. I'm sure you'll understand that we don't want a tie between 6 logos all on one vote, do we ;)

• Like 1