Final Round Vote - 13th Annual GamesBids Logo Comp: Summer 2032

Final Round Vote - 13th Annual GamesBids Logo Comp: Cairo 2032  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which Logo Should Win the 13th Annual GamesBids Logo Comp: Summer 2032?

Yeah, I know both the finalists are in Egypt but I promised we'd be in America....

(In fairness to me, I also didn't know this'd be the final :lol:). 

WELCOME/أهلا بك!

Ever since I first knew about its existence, I've wondered...why is the Louis Armstrong Stadium, a tennis court, named after Louis Armstrong? It's not like America's short of tennis history:

New Louis Armstrong Stadium.jpg

We are in New York, New York, for Round 3 of our quest to award the 13th GB Olympic logo title - so let's take a look at what eventually happened in Round 2:

A: 3. B:1. C:1. D: 3. E: 1.

So, from the situation yesterday, logo A gained a vote - but not a majority. Logo D gained 2 votes, thus meaning that, as I set out, the 3 logos that stayed on 1 vote are all eliminated. So, it's goodbye to @Glacib's Cairo, @JDCLauron's New Orleans, & @paul's Cairo. Thank you to all of them for the entries. It's also notable that we got 9 votes in the 3 days, so the final will run for 72 hours. This all means that only two entries remain, turning Round 3 into the Grand Final! And as always with two left, the rules are slightly different, so read on:

• This voting round will be open for (approximately) 72 hours - it will close at 10pm UK time on Friday, 14 February.
  • This is the final round, with only two candidates. Whichever logo has more votes will be declared winner.
  • Vote in the poll for your favourite logo. You have ONE vote, so make it count.
  • Your vote is public and can be seen by all.
  • Entrants MAY vote for their own logo if they wish. For transparency, I will not vote unless required to break a tie.
  • Votes are valid if cast by members of GamesBids as of January 1 2020 with a bona fide posting record.
  • I will rule on the validity of any suspicious or disputed votes, or who constitutes a bona fide voting member. 
  • I will not vote in this round. However, if votes are level, I will reserve my right to vote in order to break the tie. 
  • Be fair and sportsmanlike, this is meant to be fun and the entrants all deserve RESPECT

So, one of these logos will feel the love on Valentine's Day, the other will serve a double fault at the home of the US Open. We will reconvene, on the right continent this time, on Friday to settle it & wrap the comp up. Until then, good luck to both our finalists, & may the best logo win!

GOOD LUCK! :)