Round 2 Vote - 13th Annual GamesBids Logo Comp Summer 2032

13th Annual GamesBids Logo Comp - Summer 2032, Round 2   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which logo should win the 13th Snnual GamesBids Logo Comp?

When in Egypt...

WELCOME/أهلا بك!
The Bangles there, greeting us to Round number two! And where else could we possibly be but in Giza, at the foot of The Sphinx!

640px-Great_Sphinx_of_Giza_-_20080716a.j

At the end of this round, at least one logo will be the latest burial here at Giza. But before we begin, we must solve the riddle of Round 1 - here are the official vote numbers:

A: 3. B: 1. C: 0. D: 1. E: 2. F: 1. G: 0. 

And as is the standard, any logos which get 0 are eliminated, meaning that we say goodbye to @Glacib & @paul’s entries for New Orleans. For the 5 still in, it’s Round 2 - here are the rules:

• This voting round will be open for (approximately) 48 hours - it will close at 10pm UK time, Monday February 10. 
  • Voting will now be conducted in rounds until one entry has an absolute majority and is declared the winner.
  • In this and following rounds, the logo with the lowest number of votes will be eliminated at the close of the poll.
  • Vote in the poll for your favourite logo. You have ONE vote, so make it count.
  • Your vote is public and can be seen by all.
  • Entrants MAY vote for their own logo if they wish. For transparency, I will not vote unless required to break a tie.
  • Votes are valid if cast by members of GamesBids as of January 1 2020 with a bona fide posting record.
  • I will rule on the validity of any suspicious or disputed votes, or who constitutes a bona fide voting member. 
  • I will not vote in this, or any subsequent rounds. However, if a tie-breaker vote is needed, I will reserve my right to vote in order to break it. 
  • Be fair and sportsmanlike, this is meant to be fun and the entrants all deserve RESPECT.

And that’s all we need. If necessary, we will move back to America for Round 3. Until then, may the best logo win!

GOOD LUCK! :)

ANNOUNCEMENT 

Ladies & gentlemen, we have a small quandary to deal with. The votes as it stands at the stated end time are:

A: 2. B: 1. C: 1. D: 1. E: 1. 

So, we have a leader, but not with a majority, & everything else is tied. To attempt to avoid the need for a time-consuming runoff vote, we will extend the voting time by 24 hours, to 10pm UK time tomorrow, Tuesday 11 February. 
If nothing changes, the we will have to have a runoff vote, but hopefully we will get some more votes & we will be able to decide how to proceed from there. If at least one logo currently on one vote gains at least one extra vote tomorrow, then any logo that remains on one vote at the deadline will be eliminated.  Sorry for the delay, & thank you :)