13th Annual GamesBids Logo Comp - Summer 2032 Round 1  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which logo should win the 13th Annual GamesBids Logo Comp - Summer 2032?

Good mornin' America...how are ya?

WELCOME!

Arlo Guthrie there, kicking off Round 1 of our summer competition! We are hurtling through the American countryside, somewhere between Illinois & Louisiana on the train they call the City of New Orleans (possibly because that's its name):

FEMA - 20680 - Photograph by Robert Kaufmann taken on 10-10-2005 in Louisiana.jpg

Don't panic, there's a buffet car. Our purpose on this train is to begin (& if winter's any indication, end) the process of selecting what will be GB's 13th summer Olympic logo champion. Somehow, we ended up with 7 entries, & as the time comes to begin knocking them down to one, here are our rules:

• This voting round will be open for (approximately) 48 hours - it will close at 10pm UK time, Saturday February 8.
  • Voting will now be conducted in rounds until one entry has an absolute majority and is declared the winner.
  • In this and following rounds, the logo with the lowest number of votes will be eliminated at the close of the poll.
  • Vote in the poll for your favourite logo. You have ONE vote, so make it count.
  • Your vote is public and can be seen by all.
  • Entrants MAY vote for their own logo if they wish. For transparency, I will not vote unless required to break a tie.
  • Votes are valid if cast by members of GamesBids as of January 1 2020 with a bona fide posting record.
  • I will rule on the validity of any suspicious or disputed votes, or who constitutes a bona fide voting member. 
  • I will not vote in this, or any subsequent rounds. However, if a tie-breaker vote is needed, I will reserve my right to vote in order to break it. 
  • Be fair and sportsmanlike, this is meant to be fun and the entrants all deserve RESPECT.

That's all you need to vote, & if the competition needs it, I have an invite from Mr S. Phinx to do Round 2 at his place on Saturday or possibly Sunday. Thank you to everyone who's entered, & may the best logo win!

GOOD LUCK! :) 

...can't get a vote to save my life on G! :lol:

To me NOLA is ALL about music..that + movement + color seemed like a good device to open up a ton of possibilities for a New Orleans Olympic Games logo and visual identity. Music is also such an important part of the Olympic experience.....seemed like a perfect and powerful match.

Edited by paul