time is passing by

ghost1

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this is a very complex question which I can´t answer in a few sentences. Radmann is a personal friend of Beckenbauer. In the past Germany had Radmann now Austria has it.

Do tell _ there's plenty of time and space to explain it all. I'm interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Salzburg has to present itself as a traditonal city with a lot of culture etc. not as a sport city alone. All facettes of the city has to be shown. Cities like Innsbruck or Kitzbuehel are more a sport city than Salzburg. Salzburg has more. And it´s necessary to show all it´s flair. But after the decision for Radmann my opinion is that it´s too late for Salzburg to get the Games 2014.

Regarding Beckenbauer: have a look at the actual news. Al the connections with Red Bull etc regarding Matthaeus and Trappatoni is not worth a comment. For me it looks like the ancient "Denver" and "Dallas" soaps in TV

Salzburg has to present itself as a traditonal city with a lot of culture etc. not as a sport city alone. All facettes of the city has to be shown. Cities like Innsbruck or Kitzbuehel are more a sport city than Salzburg. Salzburg has more. And it´s necessary to show all it´s flair. But after the decision for Radmann my opinion is that it´s too late for Salzburg to get the Games 2014.

That's what they did for 2010 and it wasn't enough. Plus, in Mozart year, Salzburg doesn 't exactly have to work hard to promote itself as a culture city. By now, I'm sure all the IOC are more than well aware of its cultural reputation. Concentrating on sports is the right way this time IMO.

Archived