Sign in to follow this  
mrva

Trading olympic television recordings

Hi!

I hope this is the right section; is anyone on this site collecting olympic television recordings and would like to trade?

I have lots of old television broadcasts from Rome 1960 onwards (around 30-40 hours of live television coverage!) up until 2018 (almost entirely as Eurosport carried three channels showing the full OBS feeds) all in DVD or HD format. I am still working on a detailed list (including screenshots, etc.) but that's not yet ready so if anyone needs any more information, just let me know.

On 8/6/2019 at 7:09 AM, mrva said:

Hi!

I hope this is the right section; is anyone on this site collecting olympic television recordings and would like to trade?

I have lots of old television broadcasts from Rome 1960 onwards (around 30-40 hours of live television coverage!) up until 2018 (almost entirely as Eurosport carried three channels showing the full OBS feeds) all in DVD or HD format. I am still working on a detailed list (including screenshots, etc.) but that's not yet ready so if anyone needs any more information, just let me know.

You planning to post these recordings online somewhere?

7 hours ago, ofan said:

You planning to post these recordings online somewhere?

I don't plan to post the broadcasts online (as that'd be a massive job and whatever I post on YouTube will probably get removed pretty quickly due to copyright issues) but if you're interested, an overview (including screenshots) is available here: http://motorracingvideoarchive.com/#/olympic

• Like 1