Winch

omg you guys off topic is back @thatsnotmypuppy @Sir Rols @JMarkSnow2012 idk who else to tag @GBModerator maybe @FYI ? do you even care, FYI? @Quaker2001 can you come here and fight with FYI? off topic is back. maybe we could talk about brexit? @Rob. what's going on in new zealand? @Alexjc ok this is getting desperate  @Faster ok, now it's desperate. 

@Sir Rols I have two Moldovian passports available right now for only €500.00 plus any applicable Paypal fees!  I have over 4 positive reviews on Yelp!

@krow - do you have any warn winches?  I feel yoU do and are just not telling me.  WHAT OTHER SECRETS HAVE YOU BEEN KEEPING FROM ME?

i didn't even know what a winch was until i googled it (like a giant spool of yarn but for cables and jeeps towing things.) i feel like if i had one, i would offer it for sale on a shady internet site and advertise it on gamesbids.com/forums. 

i also have questions about fake passports and how they make sure they scan correctly at the little kiosks at the airport. i would love a fake passport though from australia just to give me an excuse to practice the accent to fool customs.

and also so i could live in australia and escape this endless dystopian hellscape living nightmare of a news cycle.   

sometimes they use tax revenue to pay for municipal services and social betterment programs, like poverty assistance and public education. i think we can all agree this country needs some social betterment. 

sometimes it's a stadium tax; sometimes i don't know what it is but i pay it anyway because i have no choice and what would i be without my phone? happy? well-adjusted? well, forget that.

2 hours ago, krow said:

i also have questions about fake passports and how they make sure they scan correctly at the little kiosks at the airport. i would love a fake passport though from australia just to give me an excuse to practice the accent to fool customs.

and also so i could live in australia and escape this endless dystopian hellscape living nightmare of a news cycle.   

I'd assume you'd just go straight to the manned line and play dumb? "Uhr the chip is f*cked"?

i feel like that's a good way to spend 8 hours in a windowless room being interviewed by the NSA about global terrorism.  

quora says that the market for fake passports is declining because of biometrics, which really sucks, although i suppose you could just get new eyes implanted like tom cruise did in minority report. 

i know he's a crazy cult leader but i really like his movies :( like when he gets long hair and starts yelling at people in born on the 4th of july

I liked his repeated deaths in Edge Of Tomorrow.  Also Cocktail was fun - but I feel that was more due to Elisabeth Shue.  Furthermore I like the spelling 'Elisabeth' - that s instead of a z is classy.  Like....  Alabama classy.  Like spelling Jordan as Jordyn.  Her brother was in Melrose Place but that is hardly her fault.

i'm going to have to disagree with you there.

elizabeth is the only classy spelling of the name -- regal. elisabeth is a trashy, soft-spined alternative. 

can anyone english weigh in? does anyone english read these forums anymore? @arwebb

also @stryker who the hell are you and where do you live?