ATLANTA PRESENTATION

After Atlanta 1996 the IOC destroyed all the evidence of their mistake.

:laughlong:

Mexico68, I am sure you will never in your lifetime be able to attend an olympics live(no tengo dinero, no tengo con que caerme muerto!

:laugh: ).

I attended the Atlanta Olympics(track and field, gymnastics, baseball, closing ceremonies) and had a fabulous time.

You need to be there, to form a real opinion! :angry:  :unclesam:

Mexico68, I am sure you will never in your lifetime be able to attend an olympics live(no tengo dinero, no tengo con que caerme muerto!

I attended the Atlanta Olympics(track and field, gymnastics, baseball, closing ceremonies) and had a fabulous time.

El unico muerto de hambre hijo de puta eres tu..yo por cierto ni mexicano soy imbecil..cuando lo vas a entender???

El unico muerto de hambre hijo de puta eres tu..yo por cierto ni mexicano soy imbecil..cuando lo vas a entender???

:laugh:  :D

I will wait for you at the Mexican style cantina on the Delta side at LAX tommorow at 1230PM!!

First shot of Patron Gold is on me!! :wink:  :unclesam:

??? Huh???.....

I don't get? What do you mean Mexico1968?

??? Huh???.....

I don't get? What do you mean Mexico1968?

I guess he is he saying that the Atlanta Olympics were so bad that the IOC destroyed the film of  the Bid presentation of 1989, due to their embarresment.

I went to the Atlanta olympics and had a super time! :(

The Games were not the "best" ever as King Juan so keenly pointed out to the whole world but the bid was pretty great - it totally changed future bids - very high-tech, used a lot of local volunteers, singing kids, etc.... - not sure how all that came out in the final presentation but I think Atlanta's OC ran a slick bid - it had to in order to win the Games!   I'm not sure how to get a hold of the video though - you might check with the Atlanta History Center - they are putting together a permanant exhibit on the 96 Games - they already have one but are expanding it immensely and they probably have a lot of material.    May be more trouble than you're willing to go to but if it means that much to you, give them a call.

Archived