Joint-Korean 2032 Olympic Games Bid Agrees To Send Letter Of Intent To IOC

A joint North and South Korea 2032 Olympic Games bid is set to become official after the two agreed to send a letter to the International Olympic Committee (IOC) Friday, signalling an intent to co-host the Games. The decision was made during a meeting held at the joint liaison office in the North’s border town of […]

The post Joint-Korean 2032 Olympic Games Bid Agrees To Send Letter Of Intent To IOC appeared first on GamesBids.com.

View the full article

Well, apparantly, South Korea is not suffering from Olympic fatigue or cost overrun syndrome from PC 2018 - at least not yet anyway. But if there’s actually in real competition for 2032, I’d rate their chances as relatively low at this point.

38 minutes ago, FYI said:

Well, apparantly, South Korea is not suffering from Olympic fatigue or cost overrun syndrome from PC 2018 - at least not yet anyway. But if there’s actually in real competition for 2032, I’d rate their chances as relatively low at this point.

Bach would love to leave the throne in 2025 with such a wonderful message of peace and hope bla bla bla...

I wouldn‘t put it past the IOC of today to go completely crazy for this, no matter the competition.