It's a competing site -- existing for the same reason as this: interest in the whole Olympic selection process.  Except I guess because he does not make as much advertising revenues as GB, he therefore has to charge for membership, etc.  -- but at the same time, he does not get the brilliant (and dim :wwww: ) minds that frequent this site.

He also claims to have the same inside® knowledge and access to the inner thinkings of the IOC as GB does.  I believe -- and I could be wrong -- TNMP is a likely suspect in belonging to both sites.

It's a competing site -- existing for the same reason as this: interest in the whole Olympic selection process.  Except I guess because he does not make as much advertising revenues as GB, he therefore has to charge for membership, etc.  -- but at the same time, he does not get the brilliant (and dim :wwww: ) minds that frequent this site.

He also claims to have the same inside® knowledge and access to the inner thinkings of the IOC as GB does.  I believe -- and I could be wrong -- TNMP is a likely suspect in belonging to both sites.

Never mind having the inside knowledge first, in terms of date, than GB.

If you want olympic/sports news first (and fast) go to www.sportsfeatures.com......

ATR and GB I am sure get their stuff from here

They're not too bad in keeping up. At work I have access to the news aganecy breaking stories all day, and often I pick up on a story that hasn't been posted here, but GB usually does finally post it by the end of the day.

I don't really come here for the the news updates anyway _ it's the forum here that beats the rest hands-down.

Archived