Olympic Cauldron lighters

To hell with famous athletes lighting the cauldrons.  I vote for the poor mascots -- who have worked harder than any of those spoiled athletes -- to light the cauldrons!  They deserve the honor!!

P.S. The Winter list is incorrect too.  For Albertville 1992, the little boy was helped and accompanied by Michael Platini, the football star, without whose help little Francois could not have lit the little thingamajig.

To hell with famous athletes lighting the cauldrons.  I vote for the poor mascots -- who have worked harder than any of those spoiled athletes -- to light the cauldrons!  They deserve the honor!!

P.S. The Winter list is incorrect too.  For Albertville 1992, the little boy was helped and accompanied by Michael Platini, the football star, without whose help little Francois could not have lit the little thingamajig.

That's why I vote for MISHA!!!!!

masc80_1.jpg

That's why I vote for MISHA!!!!!

masc80_1.jpg

The real hero

Yeah and Sandra D. from 1984 was not an Olympic competitor in 1952.  I thought she was a 19 year old or something like that.

And for the last time, the dynamic duo of 1976 did not marry each other.

Archived