2018 FIFA World Cup Day 3 - FRA v AUS, ARG v ICE, PER v DEN, CRO v NGR

yoshi

Iceland celebrates a tie with titan Argentina 1-1 in its highly anticipated World Cup debut. Even blocking Messi's penalty shot.

Another game of excitement comes for Peruvian fans in this big moment. Peru hadn't been back in the World Cup until now for 36 years in 1982, when all of the players weren't even born yet to see that. 

Yes, the wait is definitely now over for Peru! Peruvians are packing Saransk's Mordovia Stadium with that rousing rendition of the Peruvian national anthem and the constant singing from them. So you know they've waited for this donning the traditional white with the red diagonal stripe.

TV ratings on Latina Television Canal 2 and DirecTV in Peru will be huge for this.

omg that denmark-peru game was hot. the players, but I guess the game was ok too.

tf is this james franco looking danish motherfucker? jesus, i know they're not my team but i hope Denmark stays in to the QF because, yeah, see below.

Thomas+Delaney+Denmark+vs+Panama+Interna

Was really happy for Iceland today, to be honest, even though i'm a loyal FC Barcelona fan. Messi really had a hard time. And let's remember they also gave CR7 a hard time back in 2016 even if it was a group match. Really hope they make it to the Round of 16.

Peru vs Denmark was pretty bad tbh. Lots of mistakes from both sides but the team with the less mistakes ended up winning.