IOC meeting in Torino

Stu

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is there anyway of creating..uh lets say a download section of the website?...one page that basically hosts every document available to gamesbids.com OR/ simply the links to where such things could be found..as well as updates?..
Actually, I do have an electronic copy of the short version.  I will post that for download soon.

So there is both a short and a longer version? Great. Anyway, i have sent e-mail to a few people, hopefully they will respond. If i can get my hands on it, i will natually send it to anyone who might be interested.

Actually, I do have an electronic copy of the short version.  I will post that for download soon.

So there is both a short and a longer version? Great. Anyway, i have sent e-mail to a few people, hopefully they will respond. If i can get my hands on it, i will natually send it to anyone who might be interested.

I'm interested, thanks in advance!

I'm quite surprised that both sports were kept out of the programme for 2012, although not too bothered (as neither are sports I particularly follow anyway).  They did have quite a few IOC members openly in support of reintroduction, even if only to increase the number of events, I would have assumed that it would have carried.  Perhaps Rogge has more support than I imagined last week - apologies Jacques!

I'm sure if New York, or another American city, are awarded the Games for 2016 the two sports will only be missing the one Olympics.  Their reintroduction is even more likely as they have failed to replace them with anything else.

At least 50 million apparently.  Perhaps they should use it to lessen the shortfall to the Aquatics Centre, then it could keep those aesthetically pleasing curves!
Well, it looks like Rogge has won round one in Torino, with the baseball and softball votes. Any other major business on the agenda?

a few spots on the Executive Board, I think.

If I read the news correctly because this is the first time since the Torino 2006 opening ceremony that I have logged on here, the USA lost its final seat at the IOC EB to a South African.

I have recieved a few e-mails, and just as i expected, nobody is really to keen to releace it. Which is typicaly for the Danish publich authority. For some reason everything is treated like a state secret.

So, i hope i can talk them into sending it to me, but basicly, dont hold your breath...

I have recieved a few e-mails, and just as i expected, nobody is really to keen to releace it. Which is typicaly for the Danish publich authority. For some reason everything is treated like a state secret.

So, i hope i can talk them into sending it to me, but basicly, dont hold your breath...

Still, thanks for the info!

• 9 months later...

Archived