Sign in to follow this  
GBModerator

New Report Casts Allegations Of Corruption Surrounding PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Bid

A report by South Korean Broadcaster SBS has revealed stunning allegations that technology giant Samsung worked secretly with International Olympic Committee (IOC) members to secure needed votes to send the 2018 Olympic Winter Games to PyeongChang. In 2011, PyeongChang was on it’s third bid after losing to Vancouver for 2010 and Sochi for 2014 – and […]

The post New Report Casts Allegations Of Corruption Surrounding PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Bid appeared first on GamesBids.com.

View the full article

For sure they cheated to host WoG, PC 2018 were the worst WoG in the history. Munich and Annecy had better bids. But IOC is corrupted. 

1 hour ago, Tulsa said:

For sure they cheated to host WoG, PC 2018 were the worst WoG in the history. Munich and Annecy had better bids. But IOC is corrupted. 

You are indeed a colossal waste of space.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, thatsnotmypuppy said:

You are indeed a colossal waste of space.

Since de beginning I said Korean paid bribes to host WoG... Now it's official. WoG in Asia are a big mistake and now it will be Beijing... It's stupid to go there. 

And I hope 2026 will be Sapporo just to read your reaction... :lol:

On 12/4/2018 at 7:55 PM, hektor said:

And I hope 2026 will be Sapporo just to read your reaction... :lol:

I like, Japan is a great place to host WoG. I have nothing against Asia, only against bullshit bid like PC or Beijing for WoG.