doping, security, development

zenica

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I´m back. But I don´t want to discuss any longer with people who don´t understand what problems are going on. So I will post only for time to time.

It was clear that Austria now have stronger anti-doping laws. This also should have a impact on other countries. This is very good for the future of sport and Olympics.

• 2 weeks later...

I make it on at the weekends after working away during the week in answer to a question that I don't think is any of your business anyway.

And when I return one of the things that never seems to change is the fact that you are always spouting your rhetoric about who should do what, when and how and not actually engaging in a discussion with anybody.

Take your Platini campaign as a classic example. You said a few days ago that Beckenbauer "wanted to be Pope". What kind of ridiculously stupid statement is that? I could list so many examples of you preaching like that. And yet any time anyone has actually tried to pin you down on an issue, you have simply failed to answer them and only decided to preach at us some more.

Instead of preaching, why don't you actually debate for once?

Regarding Beckenbauer: you should read the German newspapers. The way he is acting has to do a lot with my statements. Someone should tell him when it´s enough for him. He don´t know when it´s time to go. This is also in the interest of his family and his (little) children. So for me Platini is the better choice. He has not that kind of family and has more time to invest i the job. World belongs to the younger one´s - so it is.

That is a decision for the man himself, not for you, me or anyone else.

If he feels he still has something to offer, and let's face it all his experience should have taught him something, then European football's main governing body would be stupid not to take advantage of it.

Are you saying he isn't capable of balancing the demands of work and family? Or are you just worried about the competition for your own man and trying any pathetic swipe you can?

And instead of preaching, please do the world a favour and answer the question.

• 2 weeks later...
Austria has forwarded it´s new anti-doping laws to IOC. This was much appreciated by Rogge and the WADA president. Also EU commission has noticed this change. This will be a step forward against doping, not only for big events also for the smaller ones.

Archived