doping, security, development

zenica

He already was caught in prior years. Some people never learn. I think this is the only way to get these people out of sport. How many chances do you want to give to these people? It´s the question how tolerant you want to be. Do we want clean sport or "criminal" sport? I think this is the right sign. Italy is actually going the right way.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When did he get caught the first time? If he has been done more than once, we should be talking life bans.

At least tennis seems to be getting tough on drugs. Maybe other sports should learn then. Track and field athletics and football spring to mind.

I think it´s normal for a well trained woman to reach a speed of max. 180 km/h. Men have about 210 km/h. More and more people are over this border. This is the same as in 100 meters, when running a time of 9 secs (men). With doping everything seems to be possible, without doping there remains a borderline.

The new study of "Stiftung Warentest" in Germany has shown a lot of deficites for the World Cup stadium. The stadiums in Berlin, Leipzig, Gelsenkirchen and Kaiserslautern have the biggest problems. A lot of the other stadiums have big problems in case of emergency, fire etc. This is something that the OC should also know and should try to repair. This is a big image problem for the organisation commitee of World Cup 2006. The accidents in the last period of time indicated that there were greater problems. It´s up to the OC to do their best to get this done until the first match begins in June 2006.

The cancellation must be totally depressing for the OC as they have spent a lot of time and money in this event. I think it was too late to stop this event. No it´s really difficult to find another location. I´m not sure if the lawn is really the reason for the cancellation ...

For World Cup 2006 the ministry has strengthen the rules for the male and female policemen: no piercings, no tatoo (visible), no pigtails, decent jewelry, no three-day-beard, only one ear-ring, a regular hearcut. This seems to be important. The rules are for about 30,000 people.

Archived