Olympic Logo Posters for Sale?

you'll have to approach dealers and/or that Ingrid O'Neil woman.  But she does most of her stuff on eBay.  You could do the BuyNow!!   :wwww:

Actually I do have that calendar which has most of those Official posters of Games past.  But I always tell you where to get and what I have available (like the Atlanta Opening), and you always turn your nose.  What do you think these are for free?

No, I turn those copies down (thanks for the help  :grinning: ) because I am trying to look for original NBC/IOC copies and not taped home made copies.

Thanks though for the advice!

:wwww:

I have an original framed ABC poster from Calgary '88 that I bought at a charity auction in 1989 for $300.00.  It was supposedly donated by Diann Burns who was at WLS Chicago at the time.  Make me an offer!

Here's the Olympic poster I want - it's ONLY a couple of thousand dollars  :shocked: Just in case someone out there wants to buy me a housewarming gift  :D

1940poster.jpg

Here's the Olympic poster I want - it's ONLY a couple of thousand dollars  :shocked: Just in case someone out there wants to buy me a housewarming gift  :D

1940poster.jpg

Re your desired Helsinki poster - funny though, it doesn't state the year (altho obviously from the woman's clothing, it is of the 50s).

1940poster.jpg

Re your desired Helsinki poster - funny though, it doesn't state the year (altho obviously from the woman's clothing, it is of the 50s).

The website that it is listed on says it is a 1940 Helsinki Olympics poster (I can't find the site right now).  They also have this one (note how they used the same design for '52)

olympiajuliste40.jpeg

Ohhhhhh - check this out.  I just found is while perusing for Olympic Posters -

I may get this

1936_Lufthansa_18x24.jpg

Guest ryan04
ok, that last one really shows how Hitler dominated the Belin Games, take away the Olympic Falg, and Bird-Man, replace it with a plane you got the perfect war poster
  • 2 weeks later...
What site are you finding these on. They're great!

Sorry I didn't answer earlier but I was bidding on a few of these and didn't want the competition!  :P

I found all of these on ebay but they are also on this website that specializes in original Olympic posters, which are quite expensive.  I ended up buying the Lufthansa poster above and this one from Lake Placid, 1932:

bc98.jpg

So these two and my original 1972 Munich poster will be in my new bedroom at my new house  :cool:

BTW - the Helsinki poster is now available for only $1500 if someone wants to buy me a housewarming gift!  :grinning:

Archived