Ceremony is called "Next Wave" and it seems it will focus on modern Korea and the future. I expect K-Pop will get more focus here. However, given the harsh weather of Pyeongchang, don't raise your hopes too much regarding the length of the show, we'll probably have another short two hours ceremony. 

Probably what everyone is looking forward to is the Beijing 2022 handover segment. The sole fact Zhang Yimou (the director of the universally acclaimed Beijing ceremonies) is doing it is almost a 100% guarantee it will be a high quality performance. 

• Like 1

I hope they give some reference to Hallyu at the Closing Ceremony.

My sleep is all messed-up. Might as well stay up one last time. The ceremonies are on at 4am Calgary time. Better be some Gangnam Style in these ceremonies. Still have to watch the figure skating gala and the 4-man bobsled final.

Time to refocus, reboot, and watch some Paralympics starting March 9.

The next upcoming weeks here in Calgary should be interesting. It will be decision time on the 2026 bid. I hope the city goes for it. B) Why build facilities for one event, when you can get two out of them.

Just woke up. I wish Claro Sports commentators would shut up sometimes. 

Also I can't believe OAR just won hockey. Truly the biggest upset of these games, if you ask me :o 

Cute so far, but Ivanka Trump? Our Prime Minister should be there, wearing traditional Korean clothing. ;):rolleyes:

And once again, CBC puts in a bunch of commercials. Hopefully it won't be the same during the replay.

1 minute ago, SkiFreak said:

And once again, CBC puts in a bunch of commercials.

Commercials? Quick, get yourself a VPN and find the BBC No Commentary version

Now I can get into this

I do hope they release an official album. Still nothing on iTunes.

More commercials. The replay for the opening ceremony was much better.

Wait, these Games had an official song named "Louder"? That was apparently the song that was played during the Games montage, according to the German commentator. I've heard of that song for the first time now, during the final hours of the Games. :D

4 minutes ago, Olympian2004 said:

Wait, these Games had an official song named "Louder"? That was apparently the song that was played during the Games montage, according to the German commentator. I've heard of that song for the first time now, during the final hours of the Games. :D

Interesting. Nothing on iTunes. Wonder if its available on the official site.