LA 2028 GamesBids Olympic Logo Comp Round 5  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which Logo Should Win the GamesBids LA 2028 Olympic Logo Comp?

It's glitz & glamour time, people - we're back in Tinseltown proper!

I know we've already had a song called Hollywood but there's so many - plus it's fitting as it's where most of the people here made their name, as we have made it to the Walk of Fame!

1024px-Hollywood_boulevard_from_kodak_theatre.jpg

From Bogart to Bullock, from Taylor to Trump, all of entertainment life is here on the world's most iconic pavement sidewalk...sprawled along each side of Hollywood Boulevard. We are here for Round 5, but first, the results of Round 4. Which were:

A: 1 B:3 C: 1 D:3. That's a pair of 3s, & more importantly a pair of 1s. I am going to have to make a decision... It's all about what's most plausible for my vote so I'm afraid @mr.bernham's Stars In Motion - while a very good version of a much loved logo I can't  see the IOC letting it through for real. Sorry but someone has to go or we'd be stuck - and that wouldn't be good :P

The 3 remaining logos are in Rols' first post - & the rules are here:

• This voting round will be open for (approximately) 48 hours - it will close at 10pm UK time, Saturday September 30. (For some reason, this country enjoys putting all its good TV on the same day...).
  • Voting will now be conducted in rounds until one entry has an absolute majority and is declared the winner.
  • In this and following rounds, the logo with the lowest number of votes will be eliminated at the close of the poll. (And it will only be one in this & subsequent rounds).
  • Vote in the poll for your favourite logo. You have ONE vote, so make it count.
  • Your vote is public and can be seen by all.
  • Entrants MAY vote for their own logo if they wish. For transparency, I will not vote unless required to break a tie.
  • Votes are valid if cast by members of GamesBids as of September 1 2017 with a bona fide posting record.
  • I will rule on the validity of any suspicious or disputed votes, or who constitutes a bona fide voting member. 
  • As mentioned, I will not vote in this, or any subsequent rounds. If a tie-breaker vote is needed, I will reserve my right to vote in order to break it. We don't want any lockdowns, do we?
  • Be fair and sportsmanlike, this is meant to be fun and the entrants all deserve RESPECT.

There is only one place left to go...and we will go there on Saturday for Round 6, unless we get a winner here. Until then, may the best logo win!

GOOD LUCK! :)