St Petersburg 2030 Olympic Logo Comp Round 4  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which Logo Should Win The GamesBids St Petersburg 2030 Olympic Logo Comp?

Welcome to Round 4! And thanks again Rols :) And apologies for this slightly awkward intro caused by a malfunction of copy/ paste. 

Look, it's Russian, alright? It doesn't appear to have a name so let's just call it Tetris! As promised yesterday, we have arrived in one of Europe's oddest cities. Surrounded by Poland & Lithuania, yet somehow winding up as part of Russia, welcome to Kalinin(inininin)grad!

1024px-Old_cathedral_of_Kaliningrad_in_Russia.jpg

Now we are firmly in Europe, time to take a look at what happened on the continent's very edge, in Round 3. Here are the results:

A: 2 B: 3 C: 2 D: 0. Which means I get to do something I never thought anyone would do - announce that @Paul is out with 0  votes. Of course we also don't have a majority, so we go again!

The remaining logos are in the picture in Rols' post, &, at the risk of being pancaked by a falling L-block, we will now begin Round 4! And here are the rules:

• This voting round will be open for (approximately) 24 hours - it will close at 10pm UK time, Tuesday September 19. (Do be aware that is less time than the last two rounds. But there's only four options now.)
  • Voting will now be conducted in rounds until one entry has an absolute majority and is declared the winner.
  • In this and following rounds, the logo with the lowest number of votes will be eliminated at the close of the poll. (And it will only be one in this & subsequent rounds).
  • Vote in the poll for your favourite logo. You have ONE vote, so make it count.
  • Your vote is public and can be seen by all.
  • Entrants MAY vote for their own logo if they wish. For transparency, I will not vote unless required to break a tie.
  • Votes are valid if cast by members of GamesBids as of September 1 2017 with a bona fide posting record.
  • I will rule on the validity of any suspicious or disputed votes, or who constitutes a bona fide voting member. 
  • As mentioned, I will not vote in this, or any subsequent rounds. If a tie-breaker vote is needed, I will reserve my right to vote in order to break it. We don't want any lockdowns, do we?
  • Be fair and sportsmanlike, this is meant to be fun and the entrants all deserve RESPECT

That is it for the rules. Time to get voting - this time tomorrow, we will either have a winner, or a final 2. Either way, we will be in St Petersburg itself to complete this comp. *Finally, we go to Leningrad?* So nearly, Vladimir...May the best logo win!

GOOD LUCK/удачи :)

We at St Petersburg 2030 (the revenge of the Romanov's committee) had so much more to give, the look of games was going to be devastating. However;  we were cut down in our prime....so poetic. Good luck to the remaining designers.

St-P-logo.jpgX22KQbi.jpg

Edited by paul