St Petersburg 2030 GamesBids Logo Comp Round 3  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which Logo Should Win The St Petersburg 2030 GamesBids Olympic Logo Comp?

We have reached the third round, or Round 3 as it's known in Russia. We are in our final 4 - let's have a party, everybody!

The Buranovskiye Babushki there, giving us a traditionally Central Russian welcome to Central Russia. St Petersburg is named after Peter the Great, & tonight, we're in the city named after his missus: Yekaterinburg! 

Yekaterinburg_Border_Asia_Europe.jpg

To be more precise, we are at the Europe/Asia border monument - a far cry from seaside Sochi. But that's where we were for Round 2, & here is what happened down on the Black Sea:

A: 4 B: 3 C: 1 D: 2 E: 2. So we must say goodbye to @Sir Rols & his DreamWorks-with-red. You can also see that we are close - no logo has a majority so we must have a third round. This is it!

The remaining logos are in the picture in Rols' post, &, at the risk of being flattened by a mobile biscuit oven, we will now begin Round 2! And here are the rules:

• This voting round will be open for (approximately) 24 hours - it will close at 10pm UK time, Monday September 18. (Do be aware that is less time than the last two rounds. But there's only four options now.)
  • Voting will now be conducted in rounds until one entry has an absolute majority and is declared the winner.
  • In this and following rounds, the logo with the lowest number of votes will be eliminated at the close of the poll. (And it will only be one in this & subsequent rounds).
  • Vote in the poll for your favourite logo. You have ONE vote, so make it count.
  • Your vote is public and can be seen by all.
  • Entrants MAY vote for their own logo if they wish. For transparency, I will not vote unless required to break a tie.
  • Votes are valid if cast by members of GamesBids as of September 1 2017 with a bona fide posting record.
  • I will rule on the validity of any suspicious or disputed votes, or who constitutes a bona fide voting member. 
  • As mentioned, I will not vote in this, or any subsequent rounds. If a tie-breaker vote is needed, I will reserve my right to vote in order to break it. We don't want any lockdowns, do we?
  • Be fair and sportsmanlike, this is meant to be fun and the entrants all deserve RESPECT

That is it for the procedure. Time to get voting - and having been to the easternmost host of World Cup 2018, we will meet again in the westernmost - Kaliningrad! *Did someone say Leningrad?* Oh Vladimir...May the best logo win!

GOOD LUCK/удачи! :)