USA 2027

Chrishigh765

2027 will mark 40 years since the Pan Am Games came to the United States in Indianapolis and now, that LA will host the 2028 Olympics it would be a great lead up to those games. So, which city should host these games and for some of the cities will use these games as a test run to see if they handle the strain and pressure of possibly to bid and host the Olympics

Ironically I think this is the one of the few events for which the national olympic committee is the one saying "no" and the cities would like to say "yes."

If Seattle could use temporary grandstands at West Seattle Stadium like Toronto did and a temporary tennis stadium I think it could host by only upgrading existing venues. Portland+Eugene, Sacramento, New Orleans, Charlotte, etc could also host. Probably Des Moines too.

Ultimately I don't think the USOC wants the headache of dealing with a Pan-American games the year before it hosts the Olympics. They are not going to solicit bids for this. Or for 2031 either.

• 2 weeks later...