June 14th., 2005

I asked a question, that many would expect me to ask, i asked what Jacques Rogges role would be as IOc president regarding bringing the olympic games to africa and if he would be involved after a new ioc president is selected in working with Africa/South Africa/Cape Town in helping to make this dream a reality, a very straightforward question, perhaps the fact that it actually comes from an African would help, but im not expecting much at least i got a chance to ask a question...

I asked a question, that many would expect me to ask, i asked what Jacques Rogges role would be as IOc president regarding bringing the olympic games to africa and if he would be involved after a new ioc president is selected in working with Africa/South Africa/Cape Town in helping to make this dream a reality, a very straightforward question, perhaps the fact that it actually comes from an African would help, but im not expecting much at least i got a chance to ask a question...

I'm very sure that this kind of question will surface on Tuesday. With South America and Africa having not hosted an Olympic Games yet, there will be questions to him about it.

would the IOC accept a winter olympic games bid from a southern hemisphere nation?

I would love to see the Winter Olympics come to the Southern Hemisphere. However, with Rogge, it is a different matter. I can't wait to find out what his answer would be, if the question does make it out to him. Remember, not all the questions submitted to the link above will be asked to him directly.

I hope some of you responded to the IOC article here. Some of the questions submitted will be answered by the IOC President tomorrow.

So when and how do we hear his answers?

The two I was interested in were the African/Sth American chances, and the winter gamnes down under questions _ I'm glad people hear posted them. I'm really interested to hear his response.

Wouldn't it be great if Rogge or some other IOC bigwig made an official, open visit to GamesBids one day to chat and answer questions, just as Andrew Jennings did that one time last year.

So when and how do we hear his answers?

The two I was interested in were the African/Sth American chances, and the winter gamnes down under questions _ I'm glad people hear posted them. I'm really interested to hear his response.

Wouldn't it be great if Rogge or some other IOC bigwig made an official, open visit to GamesBids one day to chat and answer questions, just as Andrew Jennings did that one time last year.

Don't know my timezones too well, but I think it is only a few hours from now. He's supposed to be at the Olympic Museum in Lausanne to take some of those questions.

Rogge answered just 3 questions from the internet?

I doubt that very much. However, I do want to know how many questions did Rogge answer last Tuesday.

Archived