Canadian Ice Dancer Caught In Immigration Red Tape

the Russian ice dancers will comfortable take gold and bronze - their top team is too skilled and too creative to be ignored by the judges, and unlike the last 3 couples from russia, they will actually deserve it.

the Canadian while now American moved to the USA with her family when she was a young teen, it has nothing to do with skating

the Russian ice dancers will comfortable take gold and bronze - their top team is too skilled and too creative to be ignored by the judges, and unlike the last 3 couples from russia, they will actually deserve it.

the Canadian while now American moved to the USA with her family when she was a young teen, it has nothing to do with skating

Actually, if Navka-Kostmarov are going to do "Bolero," I would give the gold to Belbin-Agosto's "Flamenco" number.  No one else can do BOLERO they way T&D did it.  Yes, give points to N-K for trying, but if the judges are the same ones who judged T&D; they're dead in the water.  

Susie Wynn's only comment about B-A's "Flamenco" number (and I love Ben's costume -- it is so Spanish grandee), was that they might have to ramp up the degree of difficulty of some of the 'lifts.'  But we shall see, the computer may even make N-K and B-A another tie.  

Also, it may come down to the Original Dance (the part 2 of the 3 parts).

Actually, if Navka-Kostmarov are going to do "Bolero," I would give the gold to Belbin-Agosto's "Flamenco" number.  No one else can do BOLERO they way T&D did it.  Yes, give points to N-K for trying, but if the judges are the same ones who judged T&D; they're dead in the water.  

Susie Wynn's only comment about B-A's "Flamenco" number (and I love Ben's costume -- it is so Spanish grandee), was that they might have to ramp up the degree of difficulty of some of the 'lifts.'  But we shall see, the computer may even make N-K and B-A another tie.  

They are going to use that music, too? I thought that Israeli team is going to use it as well.

They are going to use that music, too? I thought that Israeli team is going to use it as well.

we'll see from the coverage of the Euros on January 29 on ESPN what Navka-Kostamarov and the Israelis' long program will be.

BTW, Guard, it seems that Four Continents is pullling thru and it looks like it's a counter-programming to the Euros, which is why the Euros aren't included in it.  Kinda dumb idea if you ask me.

Baron, that was the whole idea with the Four Continents Championships in the first place. I do admit that it is a dumb idea, but I guess "political correctness" was in order here?

With that event, it would be nice who will be participating in it. My guess is the majority of those who didn't qualify for Torino 2006.

Archived