2018 PyeongChang Olympic Bid Book

Hi!

I have been scavenging the internet looking for the bid book for these Olympics. Having moved to South Korea in February and having an interest in the economics of sport, I am quite interested in obtaining this information.

I have tried the relevant links in the past topic, but they do not appear to work.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks Troy. Absolute legend. I'm really happy to have access to these documents. Your collection is indeed impressive.

Funnily enough, I think I grew up not far from you. Assuming that sh*tsbane is known also as Brisbane, I grew up near Lismore/Byron Bay area.

I really appreciate the effort you went too.

Cheers,

Jeremy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hiya!

Can anyone help me? I'm looking for information on tourism estimations for the 2018 Winter Olympic Games in PyeongChang. I'm particularly interested in the estimation of domestic and foreign visitor numbers and how much they will spend. Reports from governments, the IOC or think-tanks would be most appreciative.

As I understand it,  government tourist boards typically conducts a survey on this kind of information, but for about 3 hours, I haven't found anything. Grrrrrr :(

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...