Which City do you support to win the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games Bid when the IOC votes in September 2017?

GBModerator

Which City do you support to win the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games Bid when the IOC votes in September 2017?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which City do you support to win the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games Bid when the IOC votes in September 2017?

This poll is closed to new votes

• 3 months later...

Had our presidential election turned out differently I would have fully supported an LA bid. However I've switched my preference and voted for Paris only to give the US a humiliating defeat that will be mostly blamed on Trump and his xenophobic racist actions and rhetoric.

39 minutes ago, LatinXTC said:

Had our presidential election turned out differently I would have fully supported an LA bid. However I've switched my preference and voted for Paris only to give the US a humiliating defeat that will be mostly blamed on Trump and his xenophobic racist actions and rhetoric.

The loss may get blamed on Trump, but he's not going to be the reason LA goes down.  That was likely to happen anyway.  Trump is just an easy excuse.  There are far more important factors if it does in fact wind up Paris 2024/LA 2028

2 hours ago, Roger87 said:

Neverthless some people are still questioning or grudging. Check the Nick Butler criticism as journalist because he called out Abrahamtroll lol.

Yes, & we know exactly who those people are. :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, FYI said:

Yes, & we know exactly who those people are. :rolleyes:

I mean, even if somehow Nick Butler is a Paris stan (Which still, he has more inside connections and points to the IOC than Abrahamtroll would wish) and blah blah, that doesn't dismiss his fair points of calling the other troll as a liar. And if so, his stanning is on small doses comparing Abrahamtroll

• GBModerator featured, unfeatured and unpinned this topic