Hamburg 2032 Round 3 Poll  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which logo should win the HAMBURG 2032 logo comp and go on to face Havana 2032?

3afcJe.jpg

And so we reach a penultimate showdown.

Thanks to everyone who voted in the previous round. Watching the thread over the past 24 hours, I observed the lead change numerous times. Certainly the closest round we've had so far this year in the comp votes. I'm sure it was a tense one for the entrants. I went to bed really torn about what I would do if there was a tie for last - maybe kept the poll open until I wouldn't need to decide. But today dawned with a clearer field.

So, unfortunately, we have to lose one of them. Official results from Round 2, with 14 valid votes cast, were: Logo A (Davey) 6 Votes; Logo B (Glacib) 3 Votes; and Logo C (Scotguy) 5 Votes. Which means we lose Glacib's. Really very sorry for you Glacib - a really good entry that I could have seen move on to challenge for the big prize. Thanks for entering - I hope we see you in future comps.

Which means we have a showdown between Davey and Scotguy for the Hamburg crown, and to book a spot to face up against the winning Havana logo in the final. So here we go with the rules:

• This voting round will be open for (approximately) 24 hours - it will close after 7am, Sunday January 8, Sydney time (8pm Jan 7 GMT). 
  • At the end of voting the entry with the majority will be declared the winner.
  • The winner of this round will go on to face the winner of the Havana rounds in a final poll to declare the overall winner and Olympic host for 2032.
  • Vote in the poll for your favourite logo. You have ONE vote, so make it count.
  • Your votes are public and can be seen by all.
  • Entrants MAY vote for their own logo if they wish. 
  • Votes are valid if cast by members of GamesBids as of December 1 2016 with a bona fide posting record.
  • I will rule on the validity of any suspicious or disputed votes, or who constitutes a bona fide voting member.
  •  I will only vote if a tie-breaker vote is needed.
  • Be fair and sportsmanlike, this is meant to be fun and the entrants all deserve RESPECT.

That's it. Good luck to both Davey and Scotguy - you both deserve to be here.

28 minutes ago, Sir Rols said:

Which means we lose Glacib's. Really very sorry for you Glacib - a really good entry that I could have seen move on to challenge for the big prize. Thanks for entering - I hope we see you in future comps.

Thank you very much. I hope that will be future comps so I could take part ;)

Good luck to both of the finalists!

• Like 1

Congrats Davey...

Couldn't bring myself to vote for my own, thought i would show some healthy sportsmanship...

:D

• Like 1