Hey @JMarkSnow2012 - sure you don't wanna stick a Hamburg word mark on it to even up the numbers for the summer comp?

Thanks for Kathmandu Paul - that got in right within the NYE Sydney time-frame. I'll still leave it open for a day or two, though. I have to wait a few days before I get time to start the voting balls rolling. That said, I could arbitrarily close submissions at any time from now, so if anyone does have a last minute logo they want to enter, better get it in quick - I'm only delaying now for logistics, not in expectation or hopes of anything more (nice though that would be).

Stay tuned. Blake will let you know at the least when voting starts.

Oh, and Happy New Year from 2017 in Sydney! :)

Edited by Sir Rols

Actually... why wait? Submissions for Kathmandu 2030 are now closed (though I'll continue accepting Havana and Hamburg entries). Let's get the voting started. Please trek to Base Camp for the official vote launch.

Kathmandu 2030 Round 1 Vote

Edited by Sir Rols

12 hours ago, Sir Rols said:

Hey @JMarkSnow2012 - sure you don't wanna stick a Hamburg word mark on it to even up the numbers for the summer comp?

OK, but in fairness to the good people of Hamburg, it'll need a slight adjustment:

olympic_finger-hamburg.jpg

19 minutes ago, JMarkSnow2012 said:

OK, but in fairness to the good people of Hamburg, it'll need a slight adjustment:

You know, I wouldn't put the notion of it actually winning the comp out of the realms of possibility.

On 01/01/2017 at 10:31 AM, Sir Rols said:

You know, I wouldn't put the notion of it actually winning the comp out of the realms of possibility.

:angry:

I liked your original Hamburg design, Glacib, but you're the boss.

Submissions for Hamburg and Havana are now closed. You may proceed to the voting launch shortly.