France 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup

TeamBlakeUSA

We don't have to wait that long for a high level women's tournament. The final draw for Women's Euro 2017 in the Netherlands is on November 8th. Hopefully ESPN will have streaming coverage of the finals just as they did in 2013.

On 10/30/2016 at 3:44 PM, BTHarner said:

We don't have to wait that long for a high level women's tournament. The final draw for Women's Euro 2017 in the Netherlands is on November 8th. Hopefully ESPN will have streaming coverage of the finals just as they did in 2013.

I thought FOX holds the rights to that in the US English with Telemundo doing the Spanish for the 2017 one. Or is that just for the World Cups? If it is indeed ESPN, this may more restricted towards ESPN 3 online, would it?

3 hours ago, Durban Sandshark said:

I thought FOX holds the rights to that in the US English with Telemundo doing the Spanish for the 2017 one. Or is that just for the World Cups? If it is indeed ESPN, this may more restricted towards ESPN 3 online, would it?

I know the 2013 rights were part of the ESPN deal for Euro 2016. ESPN I believe has the rights for Euro 2020, but I do not know if  Women's Euro 2017 is part of that deal. No doubt that the coverage would be strictly online, just as it was in 2013.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, TeamBlakeUSA said:

Will They Unveil The Official Emblem This Month?

I don't know - but I will be unveiling the winner of the GamesBids Olympic Logo Winners' Cup later this month:

GamesBids Olympic Logo Winners Cup - Pools A & B

GamesBids Olympic Logo Winners Cup - Pools C & D

And I will announce the winners of this year's original logo comp early in the New Year!

10th Annual GamesBids Olympic Logo Design Comp

diet_set_tib.jpg

Edited by Sir Rols

37 minutes ago, TeamBlakeUSA said:

We Still Waiting For more votes and entries in the logo comps.

GamesBids Olympic Logo Winners' Cup - Quarter Finals 1 & 2

GamesBids Olympic Logo Winners' Cup - Quarter Finals 3 & 4

Momos, cubanos and hamburgers are a good idea for food for an logo launch

10th Annual GamesBids Olympic Logo Design Comp

That we are, Blake.