Rio 2016 Closing Ceremony Live Chat

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A pretty decent closing ceremony, far superior to Beijing's which was awful. I'd still put London and Athens a head for my personal taste, but a great job. I was expecting to be disappointed and I was

Honestly, after seeing what happens in European stadiums, with all the racist chanting and the hooligans in the streets (do you remember UEFA Euro?) I'd say the Brazilian crowd behaviour has been quit

I would love to see his papers flying away with the wind.

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

I mean, the weather doesn't help! But the is ridiculous - this segment of folk waving flags would drive anyone to drink!

Let's pass this onto Tokyo, quickly.

Hey ! Large numbers of athletes at the closing cermeony is a good thing !

6 minutes ago, gamesnz said:

So people bought multiple tickets to make money in the closing ceremony and are trying to sell them now?

Looks like. And the prices are one third the original value. But it's raining and cold. At least the athletes are happy.

3 minutes ago, mr.bernham said:

And the parade is coming to a close. Thank God. I feel like some of the French athletes held it up a bit.

TV's all over the world are being turned off, or switched to something... anything.... other than this utter. Our commentator just said "we need to move this on".