Sign in to follow this  
AustralianFan

Rio 2016 Closing Ceremony Live Chat

Weather forecast says it will be raining cats and dogs in Rio during the closing ceremony.

With that field sealed, is there a chance the stadium could flood?

Will the NBC Olympics site broadcast the ceremony live, or is this a TV only deal? Don't feel like waiting on the tape delay so I'm going to watch it on the site where I find the BBC broadcasting for it! :D

3 minutes ago, LatinXTC said:

Will the NBC Olympics site broadcast the ceremony live, or is this a TV only deal? Don't feel like waiting on the tape delay so I'm going to watch it on the site where I find the BBC broadcasting for it! :D

NBC Olympics will broadcast the ceremony live using the Olympic Broadcasting System stream

6 minutes ago, Rob. said:

Weren't the games supposed to take place during Rio's dry season? It still surprises me that the weather cooperated 4 years ago and gave London good weather for their ceremonies. When was the last time it rained during an Olympic opening or closing ceremony?

2 minutes ago, LatinXTC said:

lol please tell me that's part of Tokyo's handover ceremony! I recognize that green pipe anywhere!

super-mario-bros-star-scramble-3.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, neneu10 said:

13652014_999852030112121_880404259_n.jpg

are the people in the audience part of the closing ceremony or have the spectators already being allowed in he stadium?