How to Watch Rio Olympics 2016 Live Online

41 minutes ago, alphamale86 said:

LA! Barron what site do you think will cover it live LA will get it 4 hours after the fact.

I don't know.  This I'm not good at.  But as somebody said, try YouTube and there might be rogue broadcasters who will show it live from Rio.  But you may not get good English commentators.  

4 minutes ago, baron-pierreIV said:

I don't know.  This I'm not good at.  But as somebody said, try YouTube and there might be rogue broadcasters who will show it live from Rio.  But you may not get good English commentators.  

Youtube plays nice with NBC during the Olympics. they even block home videos of people filming their tv during the games. so I'm not sure Youtube will be the best

14 hours ago, alphamale86 said:

Youtube plays nice with NBC during the Olympics. they even block home videos of people filming their tv during the games. so I'm not sure Youtube will be the best

Quite. Clicking on the livestream link from the YouTube Olympic channel sends you to whichever broadcaster has the live franchise for your locality, not to an international feed.