Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
gilbertcfarley

How to Watch Rio Olympics 2016 Live Online

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, alphamale86 said:

LA! Barron what site do you think will cover it live LA will get it 4 hours after the fact.

I don't know.  This I'm not good at.  But as somebody said, try YouTube and there might be rogue broadcasters who will show it live from Rio.  But you may not get good English commentators.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, baron-pierreIV said:

I don't know.  This I'm not good at.  But as somebody said, try YouTube and there might be rogue broadcasters who will show it live from Rio.  But you may not get good English commentators.  

Youtube plays nice with NBC during the Olympics. they even block home videos of people filming their tv during the games. so I'm not sure Youtube will be the best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, alphamale86 said:

Youtube plays nice with NBC during the Olympics. they even block home videos of people filming their tv during the games. so I'm not sure Youtube will be the best

Quite. Clicking on the livestream link from the YouTube Olympic channel sends you to whichever broadcaster has the live franchise for your locality, not to an international feed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JMarkSnow2012 said:

Quite. Clicking on the livestream link from the YouTube Olympic channel sends you to whichever broadcaster has the live franchise for your locality, not to an international feed.

 

 

But again, it says so RIGHT THERE, the Olympic Channel does NOT begin until August 21.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...