rio olympic sweepstakes thingie - krow style

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fourth twist: you also get 15 points if any of your countries' athletes die during the games (toxic water). just, you know, something aspirational.

especially of south american adrian grenier over there. also: i made a spreadsheet. it's the only way i could think to organize everything. everyone has commenting power to alert me to something

thank you for putting a naked man in my thread. obviously it needs all the help it can get. however, i need to over-analyze the methodology of this sweepstakes, because it's been bothering me all

Oh. It's over? I've been waiting for you to give me a clever nickname to change to.

A hundred times better than a Tony sweep. Where is the blighter anyway when His England has so much to brag about? (forget I said that - I'll just get the blame if he does return then).

12 minutes ago, Sir Rols said:

Oh. It's over? I've been waiting for you to give me a clever nickname to change to.

A hundred times better than a Tony sweep. Where is the blighter anyway when His England has so much to brag about? (forget I said that - I'll just get the blame if he does return then).

rolmaica, rolstafarian, usain rolt, rudie rol, roltego bay...

1 minute ago, kraussie-kraussie-kraussie said:

rolmaica, rolstafarian, usain rolt, rudie rol, roltego bay...

Yeah, I'd have taken any of those. But now I'm having a hard enough time to find a good pic for an "Obrigado Rio" banner to think about changing my name after the fact.

9 hours ago, kraussie-kraussie-kraussie said:

final tally, congrats to our medalists. i worked long and hard for your victory.

ic_medal-small-gold_2x.pngSagacious    88*
ic_medal-small-silver_2x.pngLatinXTC    62*
ic_medal-small-bronze_2x.pngBezzi (weird name)    52
woohoo    42
zigzag    37
Rols    19
tnmp    19
Rob    12
Mark    8
thorbr    5
yoshi    1
gotosy    0
phandrosis    -14
krow    -15*
Scotguy    -93*

When I was one of four competitors on 8 points, I considered demanding a recount.

Strangely, at the end, I'm the only competitor on 8 points.

I demand a recount.

17 hours ago, JMarkSnow2012 said:

When I was one of four competitors on 8 points, I considered demanding a recount.

Strangely, at the end, I'm the only competitor on 8 points.

I demand a recount.

certainly.

ethiopia had 1 gold 2 silvers; czech rep. had 1 gold 2 silvers, bringing you to net zero. mongolia, your wild card, had 1 silver 1 bronze. the silver was worth 7 points, the bronze 1. your total is 8 points. you were never going to do spectacularly well because your countries' medal ranges were too low. the higher the range of variance, the bigger the rewards when FORs did better than AGAINSTs. your wildcard also did not win gold.

now if you're asking for a recount of everyone lol yeah right, um i just did it, it's exactly the same. you lose, good day sir.

Edited by kraussie-kraussie-kraussie
your athletes were also too poor to rob so...
3 hours ago, kraussie-kraussie-kraussie said:

certainly.

ethiopia had 1 gold 2 silvers; czech rep. had 1 gold 2 silvers, bringing you to net zero. mongolia, your wild card, had 1 silver 1 bronze. the silver was worth 7 points, the bronze 1. your total is 8 points. you were never going to do spectacularly well because your countries' medal ranges were too low. the higher the range of variance, the bigger the rewards when FORs did better than AGAINSTs. your wildcard also did not win gold.

now if you're asking for a recount of everyone lol yeah right, um i just did it, it's exactly the same. you lose, good day sir.

Rassen frassen .....