Artistic Gymnastics at the Rio Olympics.

In all honesty, If Russia continue like this, The chances of them making Team Finals is slim as hell... Especially with USA, Brazil, GB, Netherlands & Germany still to come.. Spiridonova falls on her mount during FX and Mustafina scores a 14.066 with a fall... talk of favouritism. My dreams might come true and Seda might make the AA after all (:O)

Looks like Ponor isn't doing AA. She didn't Vault. They were harsh with her Floor Ex. Score so I hope she can pull together on Beam. Russia are LAST in their Subdivision, but they've got their best Event (Bars) last and Vault is now so hopefully they can climb the Rankings.

9 minutes ago, LatinXTC said:

If there continues to be injuries on the floor exercise, I think the apparatus' design might come into question.

This. I was thinking the exact same, Especially after what happened to the Men yesterday and the same thing happening to some of the Women. Russians are making a comeback on Bars, Mustafina & Spiridonova scored big. Ponor scores 14.900, Looks like we'll see her in Beam Finals. Italy recover with amazing FX after the Beam disaster. What's crazy is, Tutya Yilmaz of Turkey has a high chance of making Beam Finals after all the falls!!!

I can see Seda being tossed aside for Melnikova :( Shame because she did better than all the Russians today (She placed top AA in the whole Subdivision!!). Melnikova was shaky on Beam & Floor so unless she can get her act together during Team Finals, I don't see her doing AA. Session 3 (Germany, GB, Brazil, Mixed Group 8) Begins in an Hour. I'm still angry over Ponor's score on FX, 14.200 was harsh if you ask me. At least she scored a 14.900 on Beam and is going to Finals. Still gunning for Yilmaz to make it into Beam Finals also.