Hi guys

I have started playing minecraft....I find it a great way to de-stress and also a way to convey some of my artistic and architectural ideas...Does anyone else play this?

I am currently building an Olympic Park, will try and post photos along the way.

Some friends and I made and planned out an entire Olympic games + Olympic park + ceremonies + athletes village and all in Minecraft, but it was abandoned halfway through construction unfortunately.

Why?

As a regular contributor to this forum, did you not assume from the start that it would be ten times more difficult to build than everybody predicted?

Pretty much all my nieces, nephews and friends kids have been hooked at one time or another. Two things I find fascinating...

A) the most popular video game today has graphics roughly equal to Doom for Nintendo 64

B) they all seem to spend more time watching yotubes of other people playing than playing themselves.

Pretty much all my nieces, nephews and friends kids have been hooked at one time or another. Two things I find fascinating...

A) the most popular video game today has graphics roughly equal to Doom for Nintendo 64

B) they all seem to spend more time watching yotubes of other people playing than playing themselves.

PS I love the idea of someone building a mine craft Olympic Park and posting progress here. Whets the color, where are the banners, where is the warm up track????

Hi guys

I have started playing minecraft....I find it a great way to de-stress and also a way to convey some of my artistic and architectural ideas...Does anyone else play this?

I am currently building an Olympic Park, will try and post photos along the way.

I do this a lot in my free time, actually.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...