2026 FIFA World Cup Logo Comp!

13483125_10206618729455402_2379686423720

Pfff, one day I'll improve my designer skills hopefully. I wish I could design like you guys, but I've just started, and I'm struggling with the size and the quality of the image... So I want to apologize about that (poor quality and massive image). If you folks have any tips by the way... ;)

• Like 1

Pfff, one day I'll improve my designer skills hopefully. I wish I could design like you guys, but I've just started, and I'm struggling with the size and the quality of the image... So I want to apologize about that (poor quality and massive image). If you folks have any tips by the way... ;)

My tip is.... You've got nothing to apologise for. As strong an entry as any that's been submitted in a GamesBids comp.

This is the one week warning for the comp - if you want to enter, or if you're already in but want to spread it around to other potential countries in the list, you have until MONDAY 4 JULY (I'm extending it by a day to account for the lateness of this warning) :)

Ok this is a 3 day to go warning - you've got till Independence Day to get your entries in if you wanna make a last-minute dash. Voting should begin on Tuesday if all goes to plan - hopefully we'll have a winner around the time of the Euro final. I'll work out more detail before the start of voting :)

To anyone finding this in the wake of my status update - the official deadline is tomorrow evening UK time but if you really need an extension I'll see what I can do - this can be flexible :)

Also, JO2024, that composite isn't displaying - doesn't matter because your logos are up on the thread earlier.