Brussels :(

Just depressing and awful news. When will this madness stop? :(

Just depressing and awful news. When will this madness stop? :(

Unfortunately not anytime soon. These terrorist groups don't have to hit large buildings anymore, they're going for target areas like these, any public area where a lot of people gather. And with modern technology and various messaging apps that disguise what people are communicating with each other, there is no easy way to prevent these types of attacks until one of them happens and they conduct raids using information found from such attacks, like what happened in Paris.

RIP Brussels, but i really wonder with the security in Brussels, the length between 1st attack at airport and 2nd attack in subway around 97 minutes, how could that possible ? What did the security do there ? There are 90+ minutes interval ?@!#@$! after the 1st attack, the security should be more secure... I'm not boasting, but we in Indonesia, a country that categorize as 3rd world country, could prevent attacks like that, the 1st attack should be nullified ASAP, and after that the community should be work together to prevent 2nd attack... Really sad for Brussels, but you have to work better than that to face terrorist.

RIP Brussels, but i really wonder with the security in Brussels, the length between 1st attack at airport and 2nd attack in subway around 97 minutes, how could that possible ? What did the security do there ? There are 90+ minutes interval ?@!#@$! after the 1st attack, the security should be more secure... I'm not boasting, but we in Indonesia, a country that categorize as 3rd world country, could prevent attacks like that, the 1st attack should be nullified ASAP, and after that the community should be work together to prevent 2nd attack... Really sad for Brussels, but you have to work better than that to face terrorist.

"I'm not boasting, but I'm going to boast."

Deanrollingeyes.gif

If Indonesia was that good, this list wouldn't exist. If anything, you've only improved security because of the numerous times you have failed to even catch it in the first place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Indonesia

Archived