OK. Who here bought the new Adele album?

So Adele has sold 3 million in the USA and possibly up to 10 million world wide. There are 7.4 billion people on Earth. Which means 1 in every 740 people on Earth now own '25'.

There are 21,799 registered members of the GamesBids forum - which means approximately 29.5 people on here bought the album in the past 6 days. I assume the 0.5 is a certain posters bipolar better half (jk??) thus that leaves 29 of you f*ckers who need to atone for their sins right NOW!

You have 24 hours to confess before I start contacting Freedom Of Information departments for names.

adele is great live. i saw her at the hollywood bowl when she was promoting 19.

don't listen to puppy. he's a george micheal superfan lol. i mean, i guess they have to exist somewhere.

Hmm. I don't mind George Michael but he has to come out with some new music. This covers/symphonic kick is getting tiresome.

Take That however :) :) :)

So Adele has sold 3 million in the USA and possibly up to 10 million world wide. There are 7.4 billion people on Earth. Which means 1 in every 740 people on Earth now own '25'.

There are 21,799 registered members of the GamesBids forum - which means approximately 29.5 people on here bought the album in the past 6 days. I assume the 0.5 is a certain posters bipolar better half (jk??) thus that leaves 29 of you f*ckers who need to atone for their sins right NOW!

You have 24 hours to confess before I start contacting Freedom Of Information departments for names.

You mean 29 people here were that desperate for something to rest a cup of tea on? Haven't they heard of coasters?

Archived